Story Info

If you haven't read an x reader before here are the basics

Y/N means your name
L/N means last name
F/F means Favorite food
F/C means favorite color
H/C means hair color
H/L means Hair Length
F/D means favorite drink
A/N means author note
S/C means skin color

You grew up in a very famous assassin family. Growing up you met Killua once a year since your families were close. The last time you saw him was when you were 8. After a while you stopped going with your parents. It’s not that you had a problem with the Zoldyck’s or anything, you would just rather train. 

When you turned 11 you ran away and decided to take the Hunter’s exam. (A year before Killua, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio took it), you passed very easily. You stayed on the down low for a few years till you were fifteen and decided to go to the Hunter High School. While you were there you didn’t expect to see Killua, and you didn’t expect him to be so hot.

A/N: HIIII, my name is Jayden or Jay and I use he/they pronouns. I try to update as often as possible but sometimes it's hard with personal stuff and all my other books. I will write the entire book from your POV unless I say otherwise.

Also I don't re-read my chapters so if there is a spelling or grammar error I apoligize, please ignore it. By the way I wanted to write a Killua x Reader for a while but it was hard coming up with ideas till a video came up on my for you page on tik tok. The video somehow gave me ideas for this and if your wondering, yes I asked if I could base this fan fic off it.

I got a reply very quick and they said yes. I didn't ask if I had to give credit but I will anyway, the usernanme is softyanimeweeb. This book isn't heavily based off it but it did start the ideas. Also I already had some ideas for this book before I saw the vidoe. It just gave me some ideas and got me off my butt so I could acually work on a chapter. Anyway thanks for reading, ON WITH THE STORY CAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO ME BLAB