Afternoon With a Zoldyck (Chapter 9)

Unedited

After Killua, Gon and I walked for a little bit it had become dark out and we were almost back. As we were walking I started to feel extremely hungry. If Killua and Gon hadn't gotten me out I most likely would've died since I didn't eat for a few days before I got kidnapped so it's probably been about a week since I've had anything to eat. I started to get kinda dizzy and before I could hit the ground I mumbled "I don't feel so well." as someone caught me.

Killua POV

As Gon, Y/N and I were walking back to her house I heard her mumble "I don't feel so well." but before she could fall I caught her and picked her up bridal style as we walked to her house. It was night so it was kinda cold and I could feel her shivering in my arms.

I started to pick up my pace and Gon followed closely behind. Soon enough we reached Y/N's house but before I opened the door which for some odd reason was unlocked Gon had tapped my shoulder.

A/N: Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio all live together.

"I'm gonna head back home, take care of Y/N." he informed me and walked away in the direction of our house. I opened the door and walked in the house. The first thing I saw was Hisoka sitting at the table with a bunch of candies and cups of coffee around him.

Hisoka looked up and saw me holding Y/N in my arms. "Is she okay?" he asked rushing from his seat to me. "Ya but when we were walking back she said she didn't feel well and passed out but I caught her before she fell." I explained.

Hisoka nodded and I turned away and walked up the stairs to Y/N's room. It felt weird being alone with Y/N in her room at night but when that thought crossed my mind I mentally slapped myself.

Carefully I laid Y/N down on her bed and took her shoes off setting them on the floor. Once I covered her up I turned away to leave but I felt a tug on my shirt. When I looked back at Y/N her eyes were only slightly open and her arm was extended grabbing my sleeve.

"Stay." was all she said but it caused heat to rise to my cheeks. I didn't want her to get all pouty on me but I also didn't want Hisoka to get mad. After thinking it through I took my shoes off and laid next to her in bed.

In and attempt to make this less awkward I tried to stay on the opposite side of the bed and not touch her but she just kept cuddling into my chest. By now my face is probably red as a tomato. Y/N's head was nuzzled into my chest as I laid there wide awake not knowing what to do.

Time skip to morning

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open as I saw the sunlight shine through my curtains but something was off. There was something blocking most of the sunlight. I looked up slightly and saw Killua's face a few inches from mine.

My face quickly turned and crimson red and I buried it in Killua's chest. Even if i tried to get away from him before he wakes up, it wouldn't work. Killua's arms were tightly snagged around my waist. Why is he even in my bed?

As the thought came to my mind I remembered what happened last night. He's in my bed because I asked him to be, great. What the heck was I thinking, I don't think I was thinking. Killua started to turn and shift in the bed so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes and I could tell that Killua was awake and looking at me. I decided that this would be a good time to 'wake up' so I slightly shifted and opened my eyes while fake yawning. (I yawned while typing that)

"Good morning." I greeted as I rolled over and grabbed my phone. The time 2:25pm flashed across my screen. "Well, afternoon." I corrected myself causing him to chuckle. "Sorry for keeping you here last night." I reassured sheepishly.

"It's fine." he reassured me. I was kinda hungry so I got out of bed and turned around to see Killua doing the same. "I'm gonna shower real quick and made us food. You can do whatever till I'm done." I said and he nodded.

I showered fairly quickly and changed into a pair of black sweatpants and a F/C hoodie. Quickly I ran a brush through my wet, ratty hair and left the bathroom walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

Hisoka probably got no sleep while I was gone so he might be asleep for a while. I'm not used to cooking since Hisoka always does it but it can't be that hard...right? I got out eggs, bacon, and pancake mix.

When I was almost done making the food Killua came downstairs yawning and looking adora- ugly. He looked ugly. I stopped any thoughts that made it seem like I like him leave my mind. The first time I saw him in like seven years was a few weeks ago!

As I kept mentally yelling at myself I got out two plates and started to put the food on the them. Killua was sitting at the table patiently waiting though he had stars in his eyes. I brought a plate of food over to him along with a cup of orange juice.

By the time I sat down across from him with my own food he was already half done with his. I let out a chuckle resulting in him looking up from his plate at me. "What's so funny?" he asked being the tsundere that he is.

"You must be very hungry cause I know damn well that my cooking isn't that good and your scarfing it down." I commented. Killua glared at me and I just chuckled again and started to eat my food at a normal pace like a normal human being.

1058 words
Should I put this book on hold?