The Escape (Chapter 1)

Your POV

Today's the day. After 11 years I finally decided to escape from this horrible house. It's late whuich means everyone is asleep. I grabbed my bag off my bed and slowly walked out of my room careful not to step in any places where the floor creaked. In was wearing black jeans and a F/C hoodiw with my combat boots. My hair was up in a ponytail and my bag was slung across my shoulder. I didn't have much I cared about so all I had in my bag was a bunch of daggers and a change of clothes.

I slowly open my door avoiding the creak that it usually makes, and step out. I walk past my younger sister's room, she is the only person I will miss from this hell. I push the thought away and continue walking past all the rooms not looking back. As soon as I get past my parents room I run past it and down the huge set of stairs, still not making a noise.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and turn around immediately regreting it. My younger sister was standing at the top of the stairs in her pj's looking at me. A feeling of guilt washed over me. In that moment I did the only thing that came to my mind, I ran. I opened the front doors which were around 10 tons each. I knew there were people guarding the house outside but usually they fall asleep around this time.

I slowly shut the door behind me to avoid noise. I felt the wind immediately pushed past me resulting in my hood falling. Just as I thought, the guards were asleep. I ran past them and got as far away from the mansion as my legs could carry me. I feel really bad for leaving my sister but I don't really have a choice.

The Hunter Exam is in a few days though so I should prepare for that. There isn't an acual reason why I'm doing the Hunter Exam, I just have nothing better to do. I heard that they are working on a Hunter High School but I'm not one to believe in rumors, it would be cool though. I continued to run until my legs felt like they were about to fall off.

I went through a lot of training my entire life so I run very fast so my guess is that I ran at least a few miles. I could've ran faster but there wasn't a reason to go faster. I decided to start walking instead. I walked until I reached a park, not the best place to sleep but it will do. I walked over to a bunch and laid down. The second I did it started to rain, just my luck.

A week later

I passed the Hunter Exam easily, infact it was kinda dissapointing. It was supposed to be challanging. I don't really know what to do now but I have a older brother who lives in YorkNew that I could live with for a while. I haven't seen him in a really long time. My entire family thinks he's dead, he did a great job faking his death but he left clues that only I could find.

His name is Hisoka. I don't remember much about him but I do remember that he was my favorite family member. After the Hunter Exam I decided to start heading towards YorkNew. I wasn't exactly in a rush to get there, at least that's waht I kept telling myself.

I was standing outside his house. I was more excited then I cared to admit. After collecting myself I knocked on the door a few times. I waited a second and adjusted the strap to my bag that was on my shoulder.

The door swung open revealing my older brother. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white short sleeve shirt. Hisoka looked tired but the second he saw me a smile spread across his face. "Y/N!" he exclaimed pulling me inside and shutting the door.

"Hi big brother." I responded awkwardly. He pulled me into a tight hug, it took me a second but I returned the hug. I wasn't really used to affection since if he got caught hugging or anything of the sort we would be put in the basement for a week with no food or water and every so often we would get whipped.

We pulled apart from the hug and he led me upstairs. "I have been waiting for the past 5 years for you to come and find me. I started to think that you hadn't found the clues I left you." he chuckled. "I was waiting for the right moment, plus I'm here now aren't I?" I asked at we stopped at a room.

"I guess. By the way this is your room." he informed me as he swung the door open. The walls were painted F/C and the bed was full size and had purple bed sheets. It looked like he had been preparing for me to come. It felt nice to be away from my parents for once and with someone who acually cares.

"Thank you." I said with a smile across my face. "No problem. My room is right next door and there is a phone for you on the nightstand by your bed." he informed me and he walked into his own room. I nodded and walked into my room shutting the door behind me. Just like he said, there was a phone sitting on the nightstand.

I picked it up and examined it. I unlocked it and went to my contacts, he already put himself in as 'Best Big Bro🙂😋😁😂❤️'. I laughed and changed it to "Big Bro🙄😈💩🤡🤡🤡'.I hope he never sees that but it's fine. It was getting kinda late so I decided to head to bed.

1063 words

A/N: I know that in the show Hisoka's last name is Morow but for the sake of the story his last name is gonna be ther same as yours. Also I know he doesn't come from a family of assassins just roll with it. I there are any other mistakes revolving Hisoka, ignore it please.