In the Middle of the Woods (Chapter 15)

It was the first time that I was going to school in a while since I hibernated in my room for a week. Waking up early was a bit weird since I had messed up my sleep schedule with that week.

Classes were the same way they always were. Girls fawned over Killua and gave me dirty looks when he sat by me. Killua calls Bisky (Is that her name? Ya'll know who I'm talking about.) an old hag.

Since this is Hunter Academy Bisky usually punches Killua when he calls her names. Killua's fan girls get worried where as I laugh at him and call him a 'baka'.

Right now Killua was walking me home from school in silence. When we walked past some bushes I swear to god I heard some rustling. It had shocked me so without thinking I grabbed Killua's hand. Killua didn't look it the direction of the bushes so I figured it was just me.

When I grabbed his hand he's cheeks flushed red but he didn't say anything so I just left my hand there as we walked to my house in silence.

When were about to turn onto my street Killua went the complete oppisite way. "Uh, my house is that way." I informed his as I pointed down the rode he just walked away from.

"I know." was all he said. What on earth does he mean 'I know'. I'm guessing he's taking me somewhere since we passed my house and his house is in the complete oppisite direction.

Killua continued to walk and I just followed him with our hands still interwined. I started to get a little creeped out when we started to walk to an area where there wasn't any people, or buildings, or anything. Just trees.

"Are you going to murder me?" I cautiously asked as he led me through the sketchy woods. "No baka, I'm not going to murder you. Your brother would come after me." he chuckled. "Is that the only reason?" I asked hopefully as I slightly squeezed his hand.

"Also because I wouldn't have a reason to." he stated bluntly making me visibly deflate.  We've been walking for a while and my feet started to hurt so I slowed my pace which caught Killua's attention.

"Tired of walking?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. I nodded sheepishly and before I knew it, I was in Killua's arms being carried bridal style. My cheeks flushed red and I wanted to cover them up with my hands but they were around Killua's neck for support.

"How are you so light?" he inquired, astonished but also saying it in a slightly teasing tone. "I hid in my room for a week and my brother had to carry be downstairs to make me eat." I answered as my eyes started to feel heavy.

The last thing I heard before I fell asleep on his chest was him letting out a small chuckle. It warmed my heart, got I love his laugh...

----
"Hey, Y/N. Wake up. Were here." Killua said breaking me out of my sleeping state. "Hmm?" I mumbled as I picked my head up from his chest and looked around. Killua set me down.

There was a blanket sprawled on out the ground with a bunch of boxes of various candies and choclates on it. There were fairy lights strung form the trees and it looked so beautiful, especially since it was now slightly dark out.

Killua led me to the blanket and we both sat down and started to eat the candy in silence. "So why did you bring me to the middle of the woods to eat candy?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Leorio and Kurapika decided to be nosy." he huffed witha slightly irretated looke on his face as if he was remembering the moment. "Elaborate." I said still not getting the full picture.

"I like you!" he suddenly yelled.

"I like you too. Your my best friend." I replied kinda confused why he was so serious about this.

"Not like that! I'm in lbhxe wnbhh yru..." He yelled the mumbled something but he was too quiet and I couldn't tell what he was saying.

"Sorry. I didn't catch that." I said now very curious to what he was trying to tell me. Killua looked frusterated now. He scooted over to me so our faces were just inches apart.

"Your a baka, you know that?" he questioned but before I could respond his soft lips crashed onto mine. At first I was taken aback but once I regained composure I kissed back.

Our lips moved together in sync as I laced my arms around his neck and his made it's way around my waist. I swear to god there was some sort of flash but my eyes were closed so I couldn't really tell.

We ended up parting for air and I rested my forehead on his. "So that's what you meant." I started and let out a small chuckled as I leaned back and admired his features. "Yes baka!" he said and leaned foreward to flick my forehead.

"Ow..." I whined as I rubbed the spot that he had previosuly flicked. "Oh shit Hisoka's gonna kill me for being home so late!" I freaked out. "Um. I'm not too sure about that." Killua replied but sounded a little uneasy. I gave him a questioning look but he was looking over to a bunch of bushes.

"Can you guys please stop watching us now?! It's creepy!" he shouted to the bushes. Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, and Hisoka emirged from the bushes. Leorio has his phone out as if he was previously taking pictures. Well, that explains the flash...

"Were you guys here the whole time?!" I huffed, emphasizing the word 'whole'. They all nodded while looking to the ground. "Guys, I'm not mad." I insisted. "Really?!" they all asked simultainously as they looked up.

RIght infront of each of their face I had created a nen dagger. "No. Don't spy on me. It's creepy. Do it again and that dagger will be a children's toy compared to what will be used." I threatened as I let out frightening bloodlust.

They all sweatdropped, including Killua, excluding Hisoka. "Noted..." Leorio mumbled in fear. They all walked away and out of the woods. "So...." I started trying to find a way to break the awkward silence.

"So..." he responded nervously. "S-so what are w-we...?" I stammered. "What do you want to be?" Killua shot back answering my question with a question of his own. "Yours." I stated with fake confidence like Oikawa but in reality I was dying on the inside.

"Well then there's your answer." Killua said and wrapped his arm around me as he watched the sun set and the night grow cold.

1141 words
Thank you for reading this! Books over, I know it sucked, sorry.