27

ASHLEY

I turn around and look at him confused.

"You're beautiful," he laughs at my face scrunched in confusion.

As I'm about to ask him what he meant by that, he interrupts, "Shhh, we will talk tomorrow. Just sleep now."

We cuddle feeling our bare bodies against each other. For once, we're both happy and content as we shut our eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes as Isaac is staring at me. I smile with memories of last night.

I didn't regret an ounce of it.

"Good morning, princess." He gives me a light peck on my lips.

"Good morning." I smile back.

"I did not take you to be so... active and this... naughty." 

I blushed in embarrassment as I grabbed the sheets to cover my body. I got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"I loved it," Isaac said behind me, pulling down the sheets, exposing me.

I looked down and Isaac laughed again.

"You weren't this shy last night, Ash."

"I loved it, too." I admitted quietly.

"Well, what are you waiting for then? Get in the shower."

We got in the shower together and before I could soap myself, Isaac was all over me. This time, he was rough. A newfound confidence took over me as I gave him a blowjob.

We finally showered and got ready for the day. I dressed in a miniskirt and crop top. I wanted him to think of me the whole day. 

Isaac was eyeing me as I dressed.

"We're both not going anywhere today," said Isaac, "It's time I tell you everything."

_________________________________________________________________

I started on breakfast while Isaac dealt with a couple of business calls. He informed his PA that he won't be in the office today. I was playing more playful than ever as I kneeled further than I needed to in front of Isaac. I grabbed the ingredients and began cooking right away. 

Isaac cleared his throat, which grabbed my attention. He was behind me, still on the phone. His hands went down my skirt, stroking my coochie.

I let him touch me, but there was no way we were doing anything in the kitchen. 

He finally hung up and turned me over to him.

"Are you trying to kill me on purpose, woman?" he whispered, biting my earlobe.

"I'm just cooking." I shrugged innocently.

We prepared our plates and went to the dining room to eat. 

"I'm going to tell you everything, Ashley." Isaac started right away, explaining as he ate.

I nodded, allowing him to continue.

"I am..." he began.

"adopted?" I asked. I quickly covered my mouth, scolding myself for blurting.

"You knew?" he asked.

"You knew?" I asked.

"For how long?" he asked again.

"My mom told me at the hospital. And you?" 

"I've always known."

He took a bite out of the toast before he continued.

"Sarah and Fred are my aunt and uncle, Ashley. My parents were murdered by a plotted and planned car accident. My parents were among the most powerful, rising couples in the world. They had many enemies. When they died, my aunt and uncle were the only relatives I had. They adopted me. Back then, they didn't have any kids. They treated me as their own, and I would sometimes think they were my real parents and my real parents were just a part of some nightmare. Sarah and Fred encouraged me to treat them like my parents but they always kept the truth alive.

My parents and your parents had an alliance. We were married off when we were at cribs, Ashley. Our parents had sealed off our fate for us before we could even speak. It was for business, as always. But, our parents were always close. I always knew this. And when I first saw you, I fell for you right there and then. But, I had thought since my parents were no longer alive, the deal was off. You only saw me as a friend and I never wanted to make you sad. You fell for my friend which broke my heart but I kept patient. And, when I found out we had to get married regardless, it hurt that you didn't want this at all where I was dying for this day.

At times, I couldn't control myself around you. My emotions got the best of me and I knew no way of controlling them except being an ass to you. Kara, the blondie, has been throwing herself to me forever, and I even tried to get with her to forget you two times, suppress my feelings. It didn't work. I never got with her. Nothing happened between us.

When she learned we were getting married, she called me and threaten to tell you. And at that cafe, she threatened me once again. But, this time, I knew I was going to come clean to you and tell you everything so she had no power over me. 

I love you, Ashley. I've always loved you. It's always been you. Only you."

"I love you, too." I answered, with no control.

As we looked at each other, I knew, at that moment and forever, we were each others. Our marriage would be real. 

Life: Unexpectedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें