18

ASHLEY

Either way, his ass was getting kicked out.

But I decided to have a little fun while I'm at it.

I slightly pushed him back and turned around, swaying my hips against his crotch. He moved my hair to my right side and started biting my neck. 

ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! WARNING: YOU WILL MOAN!

And with that, a moan slipped out of my mouth. But, I couldn't stop it. I was craving for this, badly. Isaac pushed the sleeve of my left arm down. Unbelievably, this popped out my left boob.

At the sight of this, I felt Isaac's erection. He turned me around so that I was facing him and started sucking on my boob. I had to stop this. I pushed his head but he was stubborn and continued sucking. This only made me moan.

"I..Isaac. St..stop." I stuttered.

"You want me to stop?" he asked as if he was challenging me.

"Yes." the word left boldly out of my mouth. I felt proud. He sucked one more time and gave me a kiss. 

I watched him drive away. Once I was sure he was completely gone, I jumped into the shower, but all I could think about was how badly I wanted Isaac right now. Shower sex didn't sound too shabby right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GOD! GIRL, WAKE UP! WE GOTTA GETCHU READY FOR THE WEDDING!" an all too familiar voice yelled at me, grabbing me by my arm and pulling me out of bed.

Oh yeah, I was getting married today. Yay. But, I had to act like I cared and was excited as fuck because Samantha can't know this is all fake-shit.

Again, yay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 hours. It took me 4 fucking hours to get ready. I took a deep breath as I saw my reflection from the mirror.

I looked stunning. I can't believe all this is for something fake. 

"I'm trying so hard not to cry, right now. I can't believe you're getting married. My best friend is getting married. Oh, I'm so proud!" Samantha hugged me.

"Awh, don't pull this emotional shit on me, babes. You're gonna make me cry and ruin all this makeup we spent hours doing."

"You're right, definitely. Yeah, so let's get going."

We walked outside to my parents. Samantha's parents were also there.

Everyone complimented and congratulated me, to which I thanked them. My parents were driving with their own car, along with Sammy's parents. Sammy and I were driving with the wedding car, a limousine! 

Fake or not, I won't say no to a limo ride.

We talked about all the memories we had during our 20 years of friendship. This bitch was getting all emotional on me. 

"Come on, Sam! Me getting married does not limit our girl time. I'll even kick Isaac out of the house just so we could have our own little private party." I tried to make her laugh.

She smiled and hugged me. I realized that the car had stopped and the driver opened our doors. I walked out. My dad linked his arm to mine and Samantha walked straight behind me with my other 2 friends, Melody and Nadine. 

We walked down the aisle together and suddenly everything hit me. This wasn't a game. This was completely real! I shook away my thoughts and hid my fear. Carefully, I walked down the aisle, with my dad on my left side. I walked up confidently next to Isaac. 

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Ashley Sanchez and Isaac Kingston an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." the officiant began.

"Do you, Isaac Gabriel Kingston, take Ashley Lina Sanchez, to be your wife?" 

"I do." he replies.

"Do you, Ashley Lina Sanchez take Isaac Gabriel Kingston, to be your husband?" 

"I do." I reply, showing no hesitance. There's no point anyway.

I hear a thunder of clapping, which makes me uneasy. Isaac holds my hands, surprisingly my uneasiness disappears.

"Do you have your vows?" he asks us, as I nod. As the second surprise of the day, Isaac also nods. I don't know why but this makes me smile.

"I, Isaac Gabriel Kingston, take you, Ashley Lina Sanchez, to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Isaac vows. Even though it's fake, real tears are threatening to come out. 

I genuinely smile at him and read my vow, "On this day, I give you my heart, my promise, that I will walk with you, hand in hand, wherever our journey leads us, living, learning, loving, together, forever."  

"I, Isaac Gabriel Kingston, give you, Ashley Lina Sanchez, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Isaac slides the ring to my finger.

"By the power vested in me by the State of Maine, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Isaac and I get up and kiss. The term "short but sweet" couldn't describe our kiss any better.

"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Kingston."