11

ASHLEY

I slowly opened my eyes due to a cold touch on my thighs. 

My upper thighs.

Once my eyes were fully open I saw the position I was in.

Isaac and I were both laying on the bed. My dress was pulled upwards because of my movements during sleep and I was cuddled into Isaac's chest, my legs spread around his waist. One of his hands were on my thighs, too close for my likings. The other hand was on my ass, puling me closer to his chest.

I tried nudging my way out of his grip. My goal was to fix myself up and act like this didn't happen. However, Isaac woke up instantly and took notice in our position. He immediately smirked and got up. Following him, I got up and speed walked to the bathroom (because it would look weird if I ran but if I walked he might get in before me, yes I know, I'm smart). 

I looked in the mirror. My messy ponytail had gotten messier, which had a good vibe to it. I decided I would not change that. I fixed up my makeup a little and pulled down my dress. 

I got out of the bathroom and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" asked Isaac.

"I don't think I need to explain anything to you." I replied, opening the door.

"Look, Ashley," Isaac grabbed my attention with his sexy voice as he walked up to me, "I'm a guy with needs. I'm not saying every guy is like me. But, when I saw you like that, I couldn't control myself, okay? I'm not sorry because I really enjoyed that. Plus, you will be my wife soon and you have to provide my needs."

I didn't know what to say. I guess he was right. Heck, I would have to give birth to the next (possible) heir of the company. Unless Hunter and Jason jump in but I highly doubt that would ever happen. 

But, didn't I say that about Isaac taking the CEO role, not to mention us getting married? f I'm going to give birth to a child, Isaac would have to do more than just tease me.

"Unless you're okay with me cheating on you?"

Oh, hell no. He will not cheat on me, even if this was a forced relationship.

"Ashley?" he asked.

I ignored him.

I needed to think.

Why was I this stubborn?

Why couldn't I accept the fact that I was to be married to him?

It's not like he was ugly. He was sexy as fuck.

...

How is fuck sexy..?

Don't get side tracked, Ash. Think!

"You're right." I stated. I couldn't believe those words left my mouth.

"Wow, I thought you would just leave the room like  you've done for the past few times."

I didn't answer. I didn't know how to.

"Isaac..."