ASHLEY

"Ashl...wake up...coming over...now...here...."

I heard a voice by my door. But, because I was half asleep, I only heard a muffled voice and a few words.

"Ashley.." I heard a masculine voice. Wow, that was sexy.

"Hm?" I asked, muffling out words. I was still half asleep.

"Get up. You look irresistible right now. I might just do something that you'll slap me for."

I couldn't understand anything that anyone was saying. I was too into my sleep and in a comfortable position. I couldn't be bothered right now.

Soon, I felt wetness on my stomach. What was happening?

I got up and saw Isaac kissing my stomach. I was really enjoying this. I didn't want to stop. But, I had to.

No, you don't.

Shut up, I'm supposed to be mad, remember?

You just told yourself to shut up.

I ignored my inner voice and laid back down. I don't care. I was still mad at him but I'll let my self enjoy this.

I held back from moaning. I'm only doing this for my pleasure.

Then, the door flung open.

"Hey, you guys coming for breakfast---oh... I'm so sorry." my mom left the room as quickly as she had entered it.

I was feeling sour, again. So, I pushed Isaac away and got up.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I just came because you're mom invited me." he replied.

That kind of hurt. But, I literally could not be bothered by useless, stupid drama.

"Okay, then leave." I pushed him out of my room and jumped in the shower. I dressed up and drove to work. I wasn't in the mood for breakfast.

Once I arrived at the law firm, I went inside my office and plumped down on the chair. I was feeling really off today. My mood was very sour and I probably had the bitchiest face on right now.

Before I forgot, I informed Derek about my short trip. He said it wouldn't be a problem. He also said I look very tired.

That's his nice way of saying I look ugly.

"Thanks." I responded.

"You could go home, if you want." Derek suggested.

"I wish, but I've been setting a lot of important cases aside, recently. I have to get back on track with my work." I left his room and did exactly what I had just told him. I looked at the files that had just arrived and examined each detail. I checked the for loose threads that I could find to destroy the whole sweater. Just kidding, haha, I'm just looking for a hole in our opponent's testimony. Something to trip them off and get the judge on our side.

After hours of working, I decided to go out and grab a drink. I got a caramel frap from Starbucks and headed to the nearest park to relax. Then, I decided to call someone I hadn't talked to in a while.

"Hey, Sammy!" I greeted.

"The Number You Are Trying To Reach Has Been Disconnected Try Again Later -- I mean, Never!"

"Samanthaaa..! I'm sorry! I swear it won't happen, again! I need to tell you something important, please. Let's meet up." I begged.

I wish I could tell her everything that's happening.

"Fine. This better be good." she replied, in a bitchy voice.

"I'll text you the address."

"Okay, bye hoe!"

"Bye bitch!" I replied.

Samantha and I didn't get along well in the beginning. The names we called each other as an insult just became a normal "thing" now.

In 10 minutes, Samantha arrived at the park. First, I begged for forgiveness.

"Apology not accepted.... until you attach a box of chocolate." Samantha smirked. I hugged her and she started going on and on about this new guy she met.

"Now, tell me what you were going to say." Samantha commanded.

Oh God, I hope my excuse works.

"So... For the last 2 months, you've been on a trip to Australia. You told me you couldn't talk to me for a while because you were on a 'no technology challenge' and other stupid challenges you took on. And so basically... you see... well... Now, I'm getting married." I blurted.

This was true. She told me she would be gone for 2 months and we had both accepted not talking for that time. I hoped she would believe that everything happened within those 2 months.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!! TO WHO????????" screamed Samantha.

"Isaac..." I whispered.

"ISAAC?! OH MY GOD! BUT IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE I CAME BACK! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THEN?!" Samantha continued screaming.

"Girl, shut the fuck up, please. My ears have gone deaf because of you."

"Okay. Look. I'm not mad. I'm partly guilty. Just tell me everything that's been going on."

"I'm just marrying him. I don't know. Everything happened so quickly. He's the CEO now. It's been a month or so."

"This isn't the Isaac I know, then. He would never accept the CEO position and he would be the last person to get married on this planet."

"Well.."

"Aw... You changed him! For the better!" she awed, pinching my cheeks.

I looked at the time. It was almost 5:30 pm.

"I have to get going. We should meet more often, okay? Oh and obviously you're my maid of honor." I stated.

We hugged and went our separate ways.

"Darling? Are you ready for tomorrow?" asked my dad, as I entered the house.

"Yes."

"We will have breakfast here with the Kington's and then leave to the airport, together." he explained.

I nodded in agreement and took a shower. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.