ASHLEY

It's been a month now. Isaac has taken over the business. I never thought he would, to be honest.

And within another month, I would be known as Mrs. Ashley Kington.

"Barbecue at Sarah's in an hour, darling." my mom informed me, peeping her head into my room.

I nodded and wore my ripped high-waisted jeans, a grey top, and my white Adidas shoes. I put my hair up in a messy bun - which I was very proud of. I grabbed a white small bag to put my basic necessities. Then, I looked at the mirror. Should I put on some makeup..?

I decided to just put some eyeliner because I was already happy with my long eyelashes and some-what clear skin.

"I'm ready!" I called out.

"Great! Let's go!" exclaimed my mom. We drove together in one car.

I can't believe Sarah is going to be my mother-in-law.

This fact literally just hit me now, like one of those weird realizations that hit you in the middle of your shower or in the bathroom. Anyways, we soon arrived at the Kingston's' place. I saw that Jason was in the pool with Hunter. Damn it, I should've brought a swimsuit. Oh well, I'm not really in the mood to swim. I looked around. Where was Isaac?

"Isaac is at his own house. I don't know if he'll make it." said Fred.

Man, was this guy physic?

I shrugged. Why is this bothering me so much? I should be happy he's not here. I spent my whole time with Hunter and Jason. Every time I joined my parents, they brought up the wedding. So, Hunter and Jason were forced to be with me.

They were still in the pool while I was sitting outside. They started splashing water on me. I got up and ran, closing my eyes (BIG MISTAKE). I bumped into something hard. AND NO I KNOW IT'S NOT A FUCKING WALL! IT'S DEFINITELY A HUMAN.

What I didn't expect was the face I saw when I opened my eyes. It was...Isaac? I seriously had thought he wouldn't come. So, why was he here? Anyways, I completely ignored him and went back by the boys.

I saw Isaac walk over to our parents and sit by them. He started engaging in a conversation with them. He looked way more mature ever since he started in the business. It was kind of hot.

"Why aren't you going by your fiance or whatever?" asked Jason.

"Oh my God, dude! I heard them having sex a few weeks ago. I still can't forget it. Ugh. My young and innocent ears..." said Hunter

"No, we didn't..." I didn't know what to say. We didn't have sex.

"Sure, girl. Save us the excuses for later, please." sassed Jace.

I rolled my eyes. I hate explanations. They could believe in whatever they wanted to. I didn't care.

"Oh wait. That makes sense, now!" exclaimed Jason.

"What?" Hunter and I asked in unison.

"The other day, mom was talking about you being pregnant. And she gave this speech on condoms, protection, and birth control. I was like, 'WAZ HAPPENING? SOMEONE SAVE ME!'"