12

ASHLEY

"STOP! STOP!" I yelled at Jason.

Jason, Hunter, and I were sitting by the water when Jason suddenly started splashing water all over me. My vision was gone and I literally could not breath. 

Isaac was with us, as well. However, hearing that his phone was ringing, he went top pick it up. 

We all fell into the water. I swam to Hunter via under the water and stood beside him.

"H-Hunter! Help!" I begged for help.

"Nah. I'm good." he replied.

"Asshole!"

I splashed water on him and swam away, escaping Jason's torture. At least, that's what I thought... Jason caught my leg and pulled me closer. 

"HUNTER!" I yelled.

"Fine, woman! I'm coming!" he splashed water on Jason. His vision was blurred. Hunter took this opportunity to grab my arm and lead us to the shore. 

"Thanks!" I pinched his cheeks.

"A hug would've been better." he rolled his eyes. I slapped his arm and ran to Isaac.

"YOUR STUPID BROTHER GOT ME WET!" I yelled at him.

He got a towel and wrapped me inside. Then, his hands went around my waist, pulling me closer.

"I'm the only one that can make you wet." he replied.

"Oh my God, Isaac. That was sexy!" I laughed, trying to sound as if I was joking.

That really was sexy.

He chuckled and gave me a quick kiss.

Our parents were sitting around, drinking, talking, and laughing. 

Soon, it was time to go back to the hotel. 

Laying in bed, I thought about the last two days, how much had happened and the progress between Isaac and I. Could we become a real thing?

Life: UnexpectedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara