21

ASHLEY

I've been tossing around in bed for hours. I've lost my sleep and can't seem to find it.

"Ashley..?" Isaac whispered. I was surprised he was still awake.

"Yeah?"

"We've got a little situation here. Fix it. Please."

I look over to where he was pointing at. Under the covers. His little not-so-little member was poking out.

"Your situation. You fix it. Good night." I scoffed. Self-respect, bro. Smh.

"Come on, Ash. Please." I turned around to look at him in disbelief. No is no, my dude. But, I came across his greenish-toned eyes full of pure lust. My eyes trailed over to his toned abs, then down to his---No, no, no! Control yourself, Ash!

I gulped. I can control myself. He's a lying, cheating bastard.

I inhaled loudly, "Isaac..."

Before I could start with anything, both of our phones started ringing. We looked at each other. I had a bad feeling about this...

"Hello?" Isaac and I asked simultaneously as we picked up our phones.

"Ash! It's...It's mom and dad. They're... they...." My older sister, Bethany, tried to explain between her cries.

"What?! What is it?!" I asked, frantically. She couldn't respond. All I heard were muffled words behind and heaps of crying.

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! TELL ME, DEAR GOD. WHAT HAPPENED TO MOM AND DAD?! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" I screamed, crying. I couldn't control myself.

"Hello? Ash, it's Ian. We're...we're at the hospital. Mom and dad had a car accident. Dad... dad is doing better but mom... Ash, mom is in the emergency room.

"What..?!" Isaac and I exclaimed in unison.