20

ASHLEY

I'm not exaggerating when I say I don't remember half of what happened once we landed.

All I remember is Isaac waking me up. Then, I found myself in the hotel.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"With a car." Isaac snorted.

I rolled my eyes and started unpacking my stuff. The first thing that struck out to me was the colorful lingerie covering one whole complete side of my luggage. Sammy and Sarah had begged to pack for me and not giving a fuck, I let them. I didn't expect this!

It's currently 2 a.m. We should sleep but because I had slept in the plane and on the ride here, I just didn't feel sleepy.

I looked at Isaac, who suddenly took out his shirt.

"Oh my God... Wear your shirt." I told him.

I don't think I can resist his godly six packs. Seeing his v-line just made me want to do things that I know I shouldn't do.

Ignoring me, Isaac proceeded to taking off his pants and boxers. At this point, I looked away.

"Isaac! What are you doing?! Stop stripping!" I yelled at him.

"Relax. I'm just changing into something comfortable." He informed me. Once I heard him jump on the bed, I was sure I could look back.

"Okay, don't hog the bed. We're sleeping together."

"Damn, baby. You want to sleep with me? I'd be honored."

"Isaac. Please, I'm never sleeping with you. Unlike you, I have, what we humans call, self-respect."

I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I didn't feel sleepy at all because I had gotten more than 12 hours of sleep, however, I'm feeling a little tired at the moment... or it could just be an effect of the jet-lag?

I tried to pick the most modest pj set Sarah and Sammy had packed for me, but none of them fit the description in my mind. Honestly, I didn't care enough. I know how to control and protect myself. It's not like it was uncomfortable so why should I worry?

I got out of the bathroom and walked to our bed. Isaac's eyes followed me as I entered the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"No..Nothing. Um. Uhm. Good night." Isaac responded, clearing his throat.

"Alright... You're weird. Good night." I pulled the sheets and turned around.