New Day

Y/n POV:

I woke up to sound of my mother yelling at me to wake up. I got up slowly and walked to the kitchen to eat my breakfast.

"oh sweetie are you excited its your first day at Karasuno" she exclaimed.

I gave her a nod but I don't think she believed me. I was excited to start at Karasuno but I am just having normal nervous jitters.

I got up and went to get dressed to change into my uniform.

I packed a bag of volleyball clothes because I like to go to the  volleyball court after school.

I walked out the door while putting my headphones on and gave my mom a little wave goodbye.

Walking down a couple streets and I finally get to Karasuno High School.

The first thing I did when I entered the school was watch all the people talking,whispering and hugging.

I felt so alone and the smallest one in that place. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going so I bumped into some guy. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry" I exclaimed trying to help the fallen boy.

"Oh don't worry about me heh.." the boy said with a smile.

"I'm y/n l/n it's nice to meet you" I said while rubbing the back of my neck. I looked at his appearance and I noticed that he had short orange hair and was was really short,

"It's nice to meet you to! I'm Shoyo Hinata" he said loudly.

I smiled and we both ended up going to the same classroom. I got to learn a little more about Hinata  and I found he played volleyball. I asked him what his position was and he told me that he was a middle blocker but aspiring to be the ace.

It took me by surprise. My face exhibited that and he ended up giving me a puzzled look.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you it's just, it took me by surprise!"

"I get that a lot but maybe you can come to practice with me later to see what I can do" He stated.

I started think about what he said and maybe I could join the girls volleyball team... we'll see.

"sure! I think it will be fun" I said with a smile.

                                       ***

It was finally the end of the day.

Hinata and I were heading to practice.

We walked in looking at the beautiful gym in front of me. It was so spacious. My old school didn't have anything like this...

I walked in looking at this raven-haired boy also admiring the gym. There were 3 guys standing in the middle of it talking.

"Hi! I'm shoyo Hinata" Hinata stated excited. Running up the other guys.

I got to meet most of the team and that's when I finally introduced myself to the raven-haired boy.

" hi, I'm y/n l/n I thought I would introduce myself" I said trying to be kind.

He turned back to look at me and I realized that I already knew him.

Tobio Kageyama was labeled as "The King of the Court" I always thought he was cute but you know, I never thought of actually meeting him...

"I'm Kageyama Tobio" he said stern and dry. "Do you play volleyball"

I finally locked eyes with him staring into his blue eyes.