escape.

EDIT: OKAY I KNOW I MIXED SOME STUFF UP IN THE SHOW AND IN HERE SO YK BARE WITH ME PLEASE IT WILL BE IN ORDER SOON THANK YOU!!

Y/n POV:

"What the hell kageyama where are you taking me!!" I shouted.

We were running as far as we could and I had no idea where.

"I don't want to deal with your friend so-.."

We finally came to a stop and I just tripped over my own two feet.

"Well damn"

He helped me stand up and we stood in front of my favorite coffee stop. I smiled at him and gave him a big hug.

"YAY"

I ran inside and ordered a scone and a coffee. We grabbed a table and Kageyama was just sitting there watching me.

"You look like a moron from how happy you are. Stop it.." He said in a monotone voice.

"I'm at my favorite coffee shop with one of the people I like to hang out with- I have no reason to not be happy" I exclaimed.

He chuckled a little bit and I just smiled back. Even though he was just sitting there eating his food I thought it was the most adorable thing I could ever see.

                                      ***

It was finally a school day and Takeda came in with news.

Karasuno has

Aoba Johsai practice game... brought to you by oikawa's milk bread...

This one of the first practice games that I have ever been to and it was against Aoba Johsai... This team was powerful and I knew that. I was so nervous to actually meet the team that is so badass.

One of the people I hated the most on that team was Tooru Oikawa. I don't know but the way he looked on television was just annoying. (OIKAWA IS AMAZING I LOVE HIM NO SLANDER TO HIM YN IS JUST SICK MK?!)

We were about to head over there and on the bus ride Hinata was having a mental breakdown. He even threw up on Tanaka...

He needed a whole new pair of pants..

"OKAY THIS IS A MOMENT TO REMEMBER SAY CHEESE"

Tanaka was not thrilled with me after that.

"Y/N DELETE THAT PHOTO RIGHT NOWWWW"

"Neh"

Kageyama blocked me from Tanaka. Daichi utterly annoyed with it all.

We finally arrived at the Aoba Johsai school and I was so amazed by their school.

That's when I saw that Tooru Oikawa. Kageyama was giving him his death glare. I quickly grabbed his hand and snapped him out of his concentration.

"Hey.. you okay?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah. I'm fine." His concentration not shifting from Oikawa. I let go and continued to walk.

We were just about to walk inside the school until someone touched my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall brown haired boy.

There was the one I didn't want to meet. Toru Oikawa himself.

"Well hello there... Tobio and who is this??" He asked putting out his hand for me to shake.

I shook it and replied to him.

"Y/n L/n."

"Nice to see you both... tobio I'm very excited for our match today..."

𝘛𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘰 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें