"so what happens now?"

Y/n POV:

I was walking home with Kageyama after that long day of practice while my mom took Thalia out to dinner.

I didn't care anymore about the things they did. They tried to keep it a secret but I'd always get a text from Thalia when she was with my mom, usually about how annoying my mom is.

Kageyama insisted on walking me home and I was happy. He held my hand but he was stiff as hell. I wish he was calmer because being that stiff made me stiff. It also got me overthinking.

does he not like me that much? Is that why he's so nervous? there are probably other-

"you okay?" He asked in a low voice.

I looked up at him and gave him a little smile and nod.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my place since my mom isn't home.. she went out to dinner with Thalia and I don't want to be home alone."

"why is she going on a dinner with a Thalia and not invite you?"

"because they are both assholes.. I don't really care it's been going on for so long it doesn't even phase me."

"Yeah I'll stay."

He stopped for a moment on the sidewalk and I Looked back like

"you good?"

"Yeah boke..."

"YOU STOPPED FIRST DAMN"

I pulled his hand into my house and locked the door.

Walking into the kitchen, I made some food. Kageyama walked to couch and sat there staring at the black tv screen.

"You can turn it on if you want.."

"Right.." He said, quickly. He was nervous his face was all tense and it was red.

I moved back to the couch and sat down.

I looked up at him and he was a blushing mess.

"stop blushing.. wait don't it's cute"

I moved a little closer to him and he pulled my body onto his chest.

*this is how I imagine you guys are laying credits to: weebnosleep on tiktok! Also just know you guys are in a house not car lol ANYWAYS CONTINUE*

I pulled his face down and gave him a long and sweet kiss.

Then a sudden recollection came to my mind. I nuzzled into his face more and grumbled,

"damn... I've got homework.."

I whined while I pulled away, Taking out my books and notebook.

"I do too... can you help me?...."