Looking out for You

A/n:
Idk why but this song I just felt like this song matched 😭

All you could think of as you stood there looking at the last person you wanted to see.

How could he have known? Why was he out at the same time as me? Why did he stop?

There stood Oikawa with his hazel-eyes glaring at the men. The men just watched as he swiftly grabbed your arm and pulled you to his side. You shoved his arm off and looked back at the men.

"Is that your boyfriend or something?" One of the guys said. Trying to stand tall. Oikawa's height intimidating them all.

"Wha-"

"Yes" Oikawa answered quick. Before you could even get a reaction the guys were walking away. Oikawa watched as they did and you stood there dumbfounded. Why-

"I guess someone needed my help there. You should thank my hunger" Oikawa played. A fake smile plastered across his lips. You pouted and didn't want to look at him any longer.

"thanks" You grumbled. As much as his help was needed you couldn't just thank him so upfront.

He grabbed your arm again and walked in front of you. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that little y/n. Want to repeat it for me"

You turned to look at him and gave him a small smirk. "No." As you pushed his arm off and opened your plastic bag and took some chips out.

"Whatcha got there" He said, as he swiped my bag from me.

"AYO DON'T MESS WITH MY FOOD" You yelled. As you tried to grab it back from him. His height preventing you from doing so.

"Since I just saved you little y/n it's only fair you share." He smirked and opened the bag to see pork buns, juice, cookies, etc...

"This is ridiculous, can I go home."

"Not until I get a proper thank you. Maybe a little kiss action could be a reward." He spoke, muffled with a porkbun in his mouth.

"Aww does the one with a flatass want a kiss from me." You laughed. As you took a small step forward. "In your dreams"

You flipped around and started walking home. "Wait wait y/n- I think Tobio would be upset if I left you alone. Soo I'm  gonna take you home again. In case- you know.-

trouble

You rolled your eyes. Knowing he just got more time to bother you. "Whatever." You said as you continued to walk home with Oikawa happily following.

"I missed youuu y/n I've been bullied by Iwa all these daysss" He said as he smirked at your side.

"I saw you a day ago. I applaud Iwaizumi, I'm sure you deserved it." You shot back. A smirk playing.

Ignoring your remark, "Did you miss me..?" He asked. In a fake innocent tone. As he chuckled at his own words.

A long exasperated sigh escaped, awaiting for this walk to be over. "Nope not even a little bit" You responded. A small blush on your cheeks before you shook it off.

Looking up to his big brown eyes staring down at you. "Aww, well you could've spared my heart a little bit y/n."

Finally you arrived at the house and as you approached the door you tried to figure out an excuse as to where you were and why you came in late. Because going to the convenient store would not pass.

"Well  this is where we shall part. I'll see you soon." Oikawa smirked as he left you there.

"damn you Tooru.." you mumbled to yourself. As you slowly opened the door. Hoping that the floor and the door wouldn't creak.