i love you

Y/n POV:

I got off the bus and it was pretty late in the night and I had awoken from the little nap that I took in the bus. I held onto Kageyamas arm because I wasn't fully conscious.

"Hey n/n.. mind if I crash at your place..." She said mid-yawn.

"Mhm" I said trying to keep my eyes open.

"Do you- uh- want me to walk you home?" He asked in a groggily voice,

"No no you're tired too, I couldn't ask you to do that I'll see you tomorrow." I gave a small smile and kissed his cheeks.

"My god so clingy.." Thalia mumbled.

I glared at her. Kageyama was looking at her as well. It was more of a- "wtf are you saying now?" Kinda look.

"Let me know if your mom gives you trouble..." he mumbled under his breathe.

"I will"

I grabbed my bike and Thalia got hers.

"See ya!"

***

I walked inside the silent house. I crept up into my room with Thalia.  I plopped onto my bed and the bed creaked loud.

"WHOS THERE"

I cursed myself at the loud noise I just made.

"It's Thalia and I!" I called out.

She came through my door and hugged Thalia and gave her lots of kisses.

"I missed you girls! How was the trip"

"It was great!"  Thalia assured.

"Did you have fun y/n?"

"Yep"

She gave a small grin but I couldn't look at it for too long.

"I can't wait to see my baby ushi!" Thalia smiled. "We are going to breakfast later. Wanna come?"

"Uhh suree- mind if I invite Kageyama?"

"whatever.."

I texted Kageyama right before I went to bed...

Kags 🥴🥛 12:54am

Me:
Hey, I don't if you are sleeping but Thalia invited me to breakfast and she said you could come too.. SOO please come with meee.

Kags🥴🥛
No

Me:
WHY

Kags🥴🥛
because- Thalia is annoying. I'd rather hang out with you..

Me:
we could hang out after? JUST PLEASE COME WITH ME

Kags🥴🥛
Who's going.

Me:
Uhhh her friend or boyfriend from Shiratorizawa

Kags🥴🥛
Who

Me:
I think his name was Ushijima?

Milk boy🥴🥛
See you in a bit.

As soon as I hit the send button I knew I messed up. I never said that to Kageyama before. I was frozen and afraid at what he must've been thinking

Me:
okay love you
read: 1:05am

I shut my phone off in such a rush.

"You okay? Did he say yes?"

"yep.."

I failed to tell her that I also told my boyfriend I loved him for the first time... OVER TEXT. It's not like I didn't mean it. I never loved anyone before.

Kageyama just makes me feel different and it happened. OH GOD WHATS HE GONNA ABOUT IT LATER. I thought, YOU ARE STUPID BIT** Y/N"

                      ***
I woke up to Thalia shaking me awake. I woke up groggy. My eyes filled with sleep.

"WAKE UP WE HAVE BREAKFAST AND IM SURE WE ARE GOING HAVE TO GET KAGEYAMA SO GET UP"

"heh"

I got up and got dresssed. I put on blue jeans and my Karasuno hoodie. If I'm meeting with people from Shiratorizawa I have to represent Karasuno..

Thalia was putting on loads of makeup and I just sat patiently. Looking at the time.

"Can Kageyama and I meet you at the place? Just text me the place." 

"Oh okay"

I ran out the door and went to Kageyama's house,

I arrived at the door of his house and a wet haired Kageyama opened the door.

"Hey.." I spat out,

"hey"

He made a path so I could come inside. The only thought I had were the words I sent him yesterday and I was still so shaken up about it.

"You okay?" He asked. Shaking his head like a dog with the towel. After asking he put the towel around his neck and looked at me.

"Yeah I'm fine. You excited about breakfast..!" I spat.

"Neh" he shrugged. "At least I'll meet Ushiwaka"

"Who?"

"Ushijima"

"right! That guy!"

He facepalmed and I just giggled awkwardly. It soon turned into a smile.

"You smile a lot." He commented.

"Smiling is cool. You should do it more often, yours is so cute."

He coughed at the response. "What?"

"Yeah you got a cute smile, you have to get use to me complimenting you."

"Your smile is okay,.."He added. His face becoming redder.

"Thanks" I said smiling more,

"God- don't your cheek bones hurt?"He asked, walking closer.

"Nope."

He stood above me and just gave a small grin. I stood up and went on my tippy toes since he was basically towering me.

"Yes?"

"I-.."

"Spit it out Tobio"

"I love you too..." he grumbled. While pulling me into a tight hug...

———————-

I DONT KNOW YALL BUT THIS WAS A CUTE CHAPPIE TO MAKE.
editing sooon

words: 820