call-out

The knocking of the window was so loud. Yet you were so comfortable in Kageyama's embrace you didn't care.

"Y/n! Let me in!" The knocking got louder and Kageyama pulled the blanket over the two of you. He was knocked out. It could have been a murderer at the window but he didn't even think to check.

The knocking getting louder. You stepped out the bed to open it.

Thalia stood there. Covered in rain and she began to climb through it.

"Oh my god Thalia couldn't you wait to come tomorrow" You sighed. She fell through the window and onto your hardwood floor.

"Nope it couldn't."

You groaned and that's when she noticed Kageyama in your bed. "OHH WERE YALL GOING TO-."

Kageyama laughed under the blanket as you became flustered. "N-NO WE WERE NOT. WE WERE SLEEPING" You exclaimed. She laughed as you covered your face that was blushing.

Kageyama was shirtless at this time and Thalia couldn't stop staring. You noticed and so did Kageyama as he pulled the blanket to cover his chest. "Sorry! Heh.."

Why the hell are you here in the first place" Your tone annoyed. Thalia had lots of bags with her and it confused you. She fiddled with the straps on one of the bags.

"Well.." she began. "I got kicked out of my house.." She whispered. Kageyama peeked from under the blanket.

WHAT DID SHE MEAN SHE WAS KICKED OUT OF HER HOUSE?!

"Well- mommy and daddy haven't been able to give me money for the house and then I got evicted with nowhere else to go!" She cried. You could see she was about to cry and you felt bad.

You pulled her into a hug. "It's gonna be fine let me just set the couch up for you." You reassured her. She smiled as you left the room leaving her only with an almost dead Kageyama.

"Hey kags" He didn't respond. He wasn't even awake for the most part. Didn't want to be apart of that conversation.

"I would feel better if I got a hug from youu" She sang. Kageyama rolled to his other side and groaned.

"Did she really just ask me that dumb of a question." He thought to himself. Almost responding rudely. No way am I gonna ever touch her.

"Maybe y/n can help you with that instead." He responded. He turned back around to look at Thalia and her expression was furious.

What the hell is his problem. I didn't do anything god.

Now you were back in the room to Thalia picking at her nails and Kageyama sitting up waiting for you.

"The couch is set. I'm going back to sleep."

Thalia had left once again and you were half asleep. You rubbed your eyes and Kageyama stared blankly at the door. You took note and went to his side and put your head on his shoulder.

You remembered the times where Kageyama was so hesitant about doing those things. Now, here you are- cuddled up against him. Things couldn't be better.

You fell asleep and the next day wasn't as grand as you thought it would be.

There was a practice match match against Seijoh and Karasuno.

"Ugh Oikawa."

You walked with Kiyoko to your class since hers wasn't so far down the hall. "What about Oikawa?" She asked. Looking down at your distraught face.