Crush

A/n: for those who have seen mha my friend said that Kageyama was eating Deku 💀💀 okay go and read. Listen to the song too- I've been obsessed with it lately...

                                       ***

It's now my second week as Karasuno Volleyball team co-manager. I loved the title.

It made me feel powerful. I was becoming a lot closer to the team. I was happy being there with all of them.

My feelings for Kageyama were growing stronger and I hated it. I eventually told Kiyoko and Suga about my feelings and they were happy for me, they thought Kageyama was delusional about it all.

I explained to them that I was never great at expressing my feelings.

"Well n/n when you are ready you should tell him.." Kiyoko said with a little smile.

"I can try and see if he likes you? I think so though.." Suga added.

I blushed at his words.

"i guess.. But don't push him!!" I whisper yelled.

They nodded and Suga went to go back to practice.

I had to fill up the waters again which was SO boring. They all came up to us and Kageyama was annoyed with Hinata AgAiN.

"Hey.. relax he's trying!" I exclaimed trying to help.

"He can barely do a recieve and he expects me set to him!!" He shouted.

I rubbed my face because he spit on me.

"Gross.. but give him a chance! You should notice how hard he works to actually be at your standards"

Hinata smiled at me and I gave him a little thumbs up.

"Fine..but he still sucks" he sighed.

"I'm sure he does" I gave him his water bottle and Hinata was smiling so big at me.

"thanks! For some reason he only listens to you." Hinata scoffed. I paused at his words.

"No he doesn't.. don't say that!"

"Well i guess he listens to Daichi but like- you are the only other person!" He exclaimed.

I was blushing and Hinata seemed to notice.

"You okay?"he asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine take your water. go away."

"Okay..."

DAMN IT y/N KEEP YOUR COOL YOU ARE SO AWKWARDDDD. I mentally punished myself.

Kiyoko noticed this encounter and nudged me.

"Relax y/n.."

                                          ***

It was the end of practice, Hinata and Kageyama were finally working together and were practicing while I was TRYING to clean up.

"Alright boys you should really go home, I got to clean."

"Oh just a few more minutes we are doing really well!!" Hinata exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, 10 minutes"

They continued to play and you waited for them to finish.

Kiyoko was waiting with me.The boys both helped us clean and we were all walking home now.