Really, AGAIN?!

My mom proceeded to interrogate kageyama and that's when the door swung open..

"HEYYY I'M HOMEEE"

I heard the voice and I hit my head on the table.

"OH HII MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY"

"Really, again.." I groaned.

"Ohh hi Thalia! Would you like some dinner." My mom asked.

I honestly didn't want Thalia here. I just wanted a nice dinner with Kageyama... and I guess my mother.

"Ohhh- heyy kageyama how are you.." she said with a smirk.

He gave me a quick glance and he slowly responded.

"yeah, I'm fine."

Thalia walked over to me and gave me a big hug. "I missed you bestie!" she exclaimed.

She was acting like I didn't see her like- 2 days ago.

"I-I missed you too." I said with a little smile. Kageyama was staring at me and I had a light tint of pink on my cheeks.

I removed her arms from my body and proceeded to eat.

She continued to talk to Kageyama asking all the questions in the book.

"The food was great but Kageyama probably has to go home and it is pretty late"

"N/n you do know Kageyama is more than welcome to stay over!" My mom questioned loudly. I was flustered by the thought of that. I mean I already stayed with him..

I guess it won't be awkward.

I looked at Thalia and she frowned and I was unsure why. I thought she was like flirting with that super scary tall dude at her school?

"How would you like to do that Kageyama?" She asked.

I became more flustered.

"Sure.."

I sighed pretty loudly not knowing I was holding my breathe. "Great!! You can stay with y/n in her room and Thalia are you going to stay over?"

"Sure! We could all have a sleepover!"

"Yay."

I put on a fake smile and went to change.

You picked the most comfortable outfit you could think of and there it was

Comfy Onesie.

(Picture above)

I walked downstairs and trotted to the couch.

I went to sit next to Kageyama and he was sitting there, he just smiled at my pajamas.

"What?"

"Your pajamas are cute that's all." He said in a whisper only I could hear.

I smiled at him and it was a real one.