barbecue time!

Y/n POV:

I woke up to a happy..

"goood morning"

I woke up to see a little nishinoya standing above me waiting for me to get up.

I refused and tried to scoot into kageyama but he wasn't there. I shot up and looked around the room.

"He's downstairs getting food you should too!!" He mentioned.

I gave a nod and went downstairs to find a breakfast spot. I sat down next to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"good morning.." I said groggily.

"hi"

He continued to take a sip of his milk and suddenly put his hand on my thigh. I hated my thighs. I thought they were big jiggly balloons.

But, to see him put his hand there like it was nothing made me feel better in a way.

I smiled and continued to drink the coffee he had brought for me.

"Thanks for the coffee.."

He gripped my thigh as a way of...

"your welcome.."

Thalia walked into the room and took a seat across from kageyama and I.

"hey girl! How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good actually, I was cozy." I glanced at Kageyama.

"Kiyoko and I had fun though, so did Kuroo and I!"

I perked up at kuroo. He seems like a good guy I just hope she didn't do anything to stupid with him.

"Oh really?"

"Yep!"

"I have to go get ready for a match I'll see you later.." Kageyama whispered in my ear and walked off.

I blushed and then looked back at Thalia.

"Th-at's great to hear then!"

"You okay?" She asked.

I paused at my words and gave a quick nod. The fact I was still shaken up by a little whisper from my boyfriend... frustrated me.

"I have to help Kiyoko organize the supplies for the team soo- feel free to do what you want. Please don't distract the guys."

She rolled her eyes and finally agreed.

"Y/NNNNN" Tanaka yelled.

"Yes.." I sighed.

"WE FOUND LEV- AND WE GOT HIM"

"You did what now-?" I asked hestitantly.

"WE TOLD HIM NOT TO FLIRT WITH KIYOKO ANYMORE"

I looked at them like they were a bunch of idiots and I just turned back around. I had no words for them.

- a little later-

The boys were having a match with Fukordani and in the middle of the match I heard Ukai and Takeda talking about something. I was nosy and I wanted to know.

I excused myself from the sidelines and quickly walked to the water cart. It was the closest to them.

"The team has been working super hard this past week and Coach Nekomata and I organized a little barbecue for them." Takeda explained. "This will also be a chance for them all to say their goodbyes and socialize with other teams. Maybe even learn a thing or two from everyone here!"