exposed.

Y/n POV:

It's been a couple of weeks now since Kageyama and I started dating and it was great. We didn't want to tell the team yet- or at least I didn't.

I didn't want attention on me for dating the setter and I knew that would just make everything a mess. The only people who knew about us... was Thalia and she hated it. She tried to ruin the times he came over.

She literally wore lingerie "by accident" in the middle of the living room while we were eating our food..

It was time for the training camp with different academies. I was excited for the boys. They have been training hard and being able to go and play against multiple schools was a big deal.

It was the early morning and I forgot to pack up my things the day before so I had to pack at 3:00 IN THE MORNING.

I brought all my games, my clothes, my manager things.

The bus would leave at 5 so I had to be there at 4:30, just to help Kiyoko with all the stuff for the team.

I was packing all my things and my mom busted through the door. I stared at her and she looked pissed.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING Y/N?"

I rolled my eyes in dread.

"I told you, I'm going with the Karasuno boys to their training camp... YOU SIGNED THE PAPER!"

She huffed loudly and started to go through my stuff. I just stood there and watched.

She started to criticize everything in there. For example..

"Y/N YOU CANNOT BE WEARING THESE WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO LOOK LIKE A HOE"

I stayed silent. If I said anything it would just anger her more.

"Are you done.." I asked.

"When did I say you can go!" she shouted.

"You signed the permission form allowing me to go.."

Didnt she cry to me telling me she would be better- what a liar..

She marched out of my room and marched back in with Thalia.

"THALIA WILL GO WITH YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF THINGS YOU WILL DO"

Thalia was half asleep barely having an idea of what was happening.

I wanted to die right there and then. This was supposed to be a chance to get away and support my team.

"what...?" Thalia asked in a sleepy voice.

"Whatever the hell you want mom..." I whispered.

Thalia was excited to go, I'm sure she thought she was going on a vacation. She would be mistaken.

We walked over to Karasuno at like 4:00 and arrived at 4:30.

Daichi and Suga were the only people there and they were doing some stuff in the gym.

"hey daichi.. is there room on the bus for Thalia... my mom wouldn't have let me come if she didn't come with me.."

I looked back at her and she was examining the bus.

"Is this first class?" She questioned.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Daichi.

"Sure..I'm sure you aren't prepared for this arrangement.."

"You have no idea..."

Kageyama and Hinata arrived together and I ran up to the both of them.

"Help me.."

"WHAT WHOS THERE" Hinata exclaimed.

I pointed to where Thalia was and Kageyama was starting to walk back to his house. I grabbed his arm.

"No.. DONT leave me with THAT"

"DONT bring me into this you moron that's a YOU problem"

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Thalia. She was flirting with Daichi.

"Thalia.. go on the bus.."

"Okay!"

I swear she is just like a little child- I thought. I pulled Kageyama into the bus.

"I can't wait to see Kenma!" Hinata shouted.

"Who's kenma?" I asked.

"His friend.. he plays for Nekoma High." Kageyama explained.

"Awww n/n I thought you would sit with me.." Thalia whispered.

I really wanted to hang out with Kageyama for this...

"uhhh Thalia.. we won't be hanging out a lot at the training camp let me just hang out with the boys.. please?"

"no reason I can't either!" She exclaimed sitting across the row. She stared at me. With a big smile.

"HINATA you'll sit with me right?!" Thalia smiled, batting her eyelashes.

"Sure!"

Oh thank god.."

I poked Kageyama's shoulder. "can you please play Mario kart with me?" I asked in a whisper, pulling out my Nintendo switch. P

"I don't know how to play-.."

My uncultured boyfriend..

"It's easy!"

I explained how to play and I think he sorta got it. I was winning and he was annoyed...

"YOU MORON, STOP BUMPING INTO ME!!"

"it's how I'm supposed to play! KEEP UP"

He finally beat me, I was being a sore loser.

"Oh relax! This is the first time I won!" He exclaimed.

"Y/N CAN I PLAY CAN I PLAY CAN I PLAY CAN I PLAY" Nishinoya shouted from the back. Jumping up and down with Tanaka.

A/N: NISHINOYA IS HERE I JUST FORGOT TO LIKE- INTRODUCE HIM BUT YALL ARE GOOD FRIENDS ALREADY MK THANKS HEH)

"I wanted to play.." Thalia whispered.

"You should have said so! I think I have my IPad?"

"CAN NISHINOYA AND I HAVE THE NINTENDO SWITCH" Tanaka shouted from the back.

"SHUT IT TANAKA" Daichi scolded.

I gave them the switch and I used Kageyama as a pillow. I gave him one of my AirPods and we just played music. I layed on his shoulder and went back to sleep.

Thalia POV:

I hated seeing the both of them sleeping together. I hated it. I didn't really notice how much I liked Kageyama until y/n got with him...

"Psssssst- HEY THALIA" Tanaka whispered loudly.

"What.."

"Take a picture so we can tease them..."

I rolled my eyes.

"why do you want a picture of them when they are already dating...?" I asked.

"WHAT?!" The whole bus screamed..

Words: 1007

*************^**
I know this whack but like things will get better in the next chapter hope you likeeee