Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!! I wish you all the best day/night. I hope you have a great time with the people most important to you. I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas this year.
Here is my present to all of you amazing people. 🎁🎁

I made this so that if you would like, you can insert yourself in it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I made this so that if you would like, you can insert yourself in it. Please, if you do decide to draw yourself in it tag me. I would love to see all you people with kai😁😁💕💕 I hope this is a good enough Christmas gift. I apologize for the messy line art and colouring. All I have is my phone at the moment to draw on and I haven't got a stylus yet so I used my fingers. I thought I could treat you with some digital art. I genuinely hope you like, I put a lot if effort into this and made it just for you all.
If you didn't get any presents this year(like me), just know that MyUshiwaka gave you a present😁💕🎁
I love you all so much and wish you the best.
Another thing I want to add is that I got some fanart!!! From my best friend. I would like to keep them anonymous for personal reasons. They drew y/n and Kai together! I love it so much and I am so grateful they drew it for me💕💕

 They drew y/n and Kai together! I love it so much and I am so grateful they drew it for me💕💕

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.