Chapter 9

"Y/N?..." Bf/n gasped as they saw you in the arms of the Naga. You averted your gaze from your friends and looked at the arms tightly around your waist. 

"Bf/n, i can expl-" you were cut off by a very high pitched squeal as you heard foot steps approching you. 

"Who are you?" Kai said in a defensive tone, his voice much more deeper and intimidating then usual. It kind of schocked you.

"D-dont worry, i am a friend of Y/n. A good friend at that" she smiled at the creature in front of her. Kai seemed to be taken back from her kind tone.

"If you wish to be with your friend, you can do so" Kai said in a softer tone, though laced with slight sadness. He unwrapped his arms from around you and let you sit up. 

"What are you doing out here?" You asked your friend." You could have gotten lost!" You exclaimed. 

"Well, i came looking for you. You do realise you have been gone for a week, right?" 

You looked at her in shock. "A week?! It has only felt like a few days at most" 

"Well, remember you did get nocked out. You were asleep for two days before you woke up" Kai added. 

Your friend then looked at you, concern wrotten all over her. She hugged you tightly the pulled away to look you in the eyes. "Who knocked you out? You  couldn't have just ran into something"

"Her!" You snarled out. Bf/n instanly knew who you were referencing. Your friends look of concern turned into anger in a matter of seconds. 

"You wait 'till i get my hands on her!" She growled out.

You sighed as bf/n rambled on about how she would punish your bully. You then turned to Kai, whoes gaze was on the water. His eyes seemed different then usual. 

You walked over to him, your shoes getting wet once again. 

"Hey, are you okay?" You whispered into his ear as you began to play with some strands of his hair. To your suprise, they were silky smooth. 

"I am juat worried, thats all" he replied. 

You looked over to your friend, who was now standing beside the two of you. 

"I just dont want your friend to show the picture she took of us around" Kai spoke, slightly more agressive towards your friend. 

You looked at Kai baffled, then gazed over towards your friend. 

She gasped and grabbed a camera out of one of her pockets.

"Oh, sorry, i wasn't meaning to get a picture of you, i thought the plants were pretty so i decided to take a picture but then saw you.." she said as she looked down at her camera.

"But, i have to admit, the two of you look cute together" she smiled as she showed you the photo.

You blushed as your friend showed you the picture, a sneaky expression planted on her face, like she was up to something. 

You then heard water sloshing around behinde you. You looked and saw kai now slithering away from where you were. 

"Kai, where are going?" You asked, but got no response from the Naga. 

You looked back at your friend who had a smirk on her face. "He's jealous" she stated. 

"Why would he be jealous?" You asked bf/n.

"Its because you're talking to me and not him, you see. I can see it in his eyes, hes definitely has a little crush on you" she said, poking your shouldef in a playful way. 

You looked towards her shocked."your not serious, righ?" 

"Oh i am, y/n, you know i am right when it comes to these things."

She was right, at school, when ever someone liked you or her, she just knew it. She was never wrong.

You looked back in the direction of where Kai had gone. 

"This camp is getting weirder and weirder.." you mumbled out.

KAI'S P.O.V

I had gone away from y/n and her friend. I had gotten back to my home and was laying on my bed, waiting to see if y/n would return. 

I sighed and mumbled" shes doesn't even like me.." 

I scrunched up my nose and frowned my brows, resting my chin in the palm of my hand. I tapped my claws in slight annoyace. 

I was still trying to figure out my true feelings for y/n. Did i really like her? Her beautiful s/c skin was always so bright and flawless. Her eyes were beautiful too. Oh, and her figure..

I began to drool over her. 

Then a thought pooped in my mind. Naga's natural prey is wild animals and anythung they can get a hold of. I was holding y/n perfectly fine back at the lake. 

My eyes widened in shock as my lips parted, a gasp escaping from my lips. 

"Is y/n my prey...?" I questioned myself.

No, shes cant be. Or, is that  why she looks stunning in my eyes, because i want to ea- i was cut of by twigs being broken and voices.

"But, y/n, you need to come back. What would your mother think if you never came back?"

"I know, but, i just want to stay with him a bit longer, please"

"Okay, fine. Just, please come back before we leave"

Then i heard foot steps approching my room. Then, y/n's head popped out from behinde the enterance.

"Oh, Kai, thank goodness your here" she said as she smiled towards me. I gulped, remebering the thoughts i had juat a moment ago.

"Kai, are you okay?" She asked me as she stepped closer. 

I looked her in the eyes and didnt answer. My expression was all she needed. She crouched down next to my bed.  I looked away from her, scared i might hurt her. I then felt her hand gently grab the side of my face and turn it back towards her. 

"Whats wrong?" She asked, her voice laced with kindness and worry. 

I gulped and sat there,trying  to find the right words to confront her. 

"I will honest with you" i spoke out, gathering the confidence to tell her. As i parted my lips to tell her, i froze. The words wouldn't come out. 

"Ahh, i was just tired" i blurted out as i faked a smile, averting my gaze to the ground. 

"Oh, okay. I was getting a bit woried" she smiled back and got up from where she was sitting. She then walked over the the other side of the bed and sat on it. 

"You dont mind if i stay one more night, do you?" She asked in an innocent tone that i couldn't resist. 

I chuckled in response and nodded my head.  

"I just need to dry myself off a bit more" she gigled as she sratched the back of her neck. I nodded as she began to walk out the room. 

Once i was alone i grabbed the sides of my head with my hands and whimpered, scrunching my face up in frustration.

"Please dont stay.."

"I will hurt you.."