Her Grandmother let her know that Adam giving her energy is what both she and the unborn pups needed, plus it would establish an even stronger bond between her Alpha and his pups. Ja'an settled Xael with the fact that her Alpha wouldn't be able to detect the Pups for another 4-6 weeks and by that time, Xael would have already told him the wonderful news. Now, it was time to start their busy day.

Since it was the weekend and Ms. Emma had posted that the diner would be closed all weekend, Xael saw no problem with bringing the little ones with them, plus it would provide them with more time to bond with the rest of the family pack.

Dressed, pups fed and let out to run off steam and use the bathroom, Adam helped Xael take the back seat out of her jeep. They sat it on the front deck area and Xael cleaned the rest of the stuff out and loaded up more stuff for the canning session.

Driving into town, Grams and Skylar were already at the dinner. Opening the door the little furballs ran right over to Skylar who was enjoying his coffee and morning read of the newspaper in their usual booth. Both were jumping around for his attention which he was happy to give. Xael went to help her Grams fix up breakfast for the group as the others trailed in. Ms. Ethel, being human, was taken aback by Adam's eyes. He discretely told her it was a Wolfen thing and that was enough for her.

Chris and Eli weren't too far behind. The younger ones took one booth and the Elders another one as they enjoyed breakfast. Xael let Skylar know he could keep his truck for the day. The younger Alphas quickly ate then went over to the station so Adam could let them in and put some things away.

Xael and her Grams wanted to go to Costco first, then to the pet store for a crate and meat market in the city and the next town over. Houser, Skylar and Ester were going into the city where they would meet up with Max and the other guys.  Adam also needed to make a trip to the city but it would need to wait until Monday.  He needed to pick up uniforms for Max and Parker, plus there was a problem with his sizing so he wanted to get fitted for his new uniform. That meant a late night coming home but Grams and Skylar offered to take care of the little ones until they returned.

Now for the drive to the city. Xael was looking forward to it as she could spend some quality time with her Grams. Before they left, Xael had made her brothers and Adam some lunch for later on.

Making it to the city, it was busy, especially costco but they managed to get everything they wanted. Xael didn't even fool with a shopping cart and went for one of the trolley carts. Rice, flour, canned goods, snacks, coffee, sugar and other dry goods. Ms. Emma suggested they stop at a farm store to get some food grade buckets for the rice and flour. Butter was the only thing they got that needed refrigeration for now which is why Xael brought the cooler. Afterward, they hit the pet store for a cage for the pups. It was big enough that both of them could stay in and it was only temporary. Xael had a feeling that Adam would be taking them to work with him often which was fine with her.

Shopping done in the city, the ladies decided to grab some lunch. Ms. Emma contacted Skylar to see if they were still in the city and they were, they too were stopping for lunch and decided to meet up. They were on the last load of things for Houser and had all worked up an appetite.

"Xael dear, you going to be okay with Max and the group?"

"I should be fine, they're kinda like family so. Ha! Besides once they see Adam, cat's out the bag and running around."

"Ha ha haha true, true!"

They had to park a few blocks away from the restaurant and walk but it was pleasant out so they didn't mind. Xael thought it would be nice to see her other Grandparents since they were coming to the city on Monday. She would text them later once they returned home.