Mediocre Melodies Happy Frog, Orville Elephant, Ned Bear and PigPatch

Now we are moving onto the remainder of the melodies animatronics from the six location with the rockstar animatronics. The first one is the female animatronic Happy frog and she is basically a robotic frog that can talk and kill the security guard. Happy frog is a light green animatronic frog who resembles the design of the original animatronics from the first game excluding her top row teeth. She has magenta colored eyes and yellow accents on her jaw, finger tips, stomach, under both feet and eyelids. Happy frog holds a microphone( like the other bear like animatronics) and has a yellow ball joint connected to her head by a rod. She has two pairs of buck teeth, green shorts, and an electric box with circuits and wires.

Personality:

As her quote from ultimate custom night suggest, happy frog is shown to be a fun loving, childlike, and innocent, although an additional female voice in the background is heard during one of the happy frog voice lines, painting an entirely different pictures. 

PigPatch

Pigpatch is an pink animatronic pig with light pink accents on his snout, inner ears, torso, and on the bottom of his feet. A pink belly button can be seen on his torso, as well a spiral tail on his back of his buttocks. Similar to happy frog, pigpatch has a different color and upper legs, resembles actual pants.

Orville the elephant
Orville the elephant Is an animatronic and a member of the mediocre melody's. He makes his first debut in Freddy Fazbear pizzeria simulator.