The Crying Children(Five night's at Freddy's)

The crying children are the reason the original animatronics are hostile, due to being possessed by them. Main, if not all of them, were victims in one way or another of the killer, the Purple Guy/William Afton.

Classification: Victims, souls

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristic, incorporeality, self-sustenance(Types 1,2,3), immortality(Type 7 and 8; Are ghosts, and would only relent and rest during the "Happiest Day/Fnaf 3 Good Ending), possession of inanimate objects(Shown possessing animatronics), possibly illusion creation(Could be responsible for various and randomness appearing in the game, most notably Fnaf 1's various changing wallpapers and messages), varies depending on possession.

Attack Potency: Unknown physically(Never physically attack anyone), Varies depending on possession(Possessed animatronics vary in tier)

Speed: Superhuman physically(Could chase around William Afton), Varies depending on possession(Is limited to what the possessed vessel can do)

Lifting Strength: Unknown physically, Varies depending on possessing

Striking Strength: Unknown physically, Varies depending on possessing

Durability: Unknown physically, Varies depending on possessing(Possessed animatronics vary in durability tier)

Stamina: Limitless

Range: Standard melee range, varies with abilities

Standard Equipment: None, occasionally an animatronic

Intelligence: Unknown, possibly average

Weakness: Heat will release/burn away the souls from the possessed bodies. When possessing an animatronic or robot, the spirit is limited to what the body can and cannot physically do. It is also possible that the spirit are bound to whatever form they possess, only being able to be freed if said object is destroyed.

Notable Members:

The spirit in Freddy Fazbear

The spirit in Bonnie

The spirit in Chica

The spirit in Foxy

The spirit in Golden Freddy

The spirit in Puppet