Bonnie (Crying child) Fnaf 1

This version of bonnie the bunny is possessed by the crying child ghost which is stuffed into the suit like with the others freddy, chica, foxy, golden freddy and the puppet. Like I have said about each animatronic version will have their own abilities this will also be with the animatronics being control by children spirits. Bonnie will be more aggressive during the night and will attack any humans that wear a security outfit who shares a resemblance to purple guy or William Afton. 

Classification: Possessed animatronic

Powers and abilities: Non-Corpeal(Is a spirit), self-sustenance(type 1,2, and 3), immortality(type 7 and 8, being a ghost and will only rest if the happiness day is achieved), limited possession(Of inanimate objects; comparable to the crying child in golden freddy and the puppet), possibly illusion creation(Similar to the other crying children who seemed to be responsible for the changing walls and strange messages in Fnaf 1).

Attack potency: Wall level(Capable of shoving a full body man into an animatronic suit with such force that it crushes his skull to the point that only his eyes and teeth survive. Can bite hard enough to crush the skull)| Wall level(Can causally kill the player, comparable to the other animatronics like rockstar freddy, foxy, mr. hippo who can pull themselves apart, tear/cut apart humans. 

Speed; Superhuman(Can move between camera locations within Freddy Fazbear pizzeria within a few seconds)

Lifting strength: Likely peak human

Striking strength: Wall Class

Durability: Wall level

Stamina; Extremely high due to being a robot

Range: Standard melee range

Standard equipment; His guitar

Intelligence: At least average due to being possessed by the ghost of a child

Weakness: Bonnie can be tampered with and possibly reprogrammed can only operate from Midnight to 6AM, vulnerable to water and fire based attacks since they are in robotic bodies. Like the standard animatronics, bonnie will not harm children at all, is fooled by a spare freddy fazbear head, weapons can slice/ tear off limbs which will lower their attack strength and cause wires to be exposed.