Jack-O-Chica Ultimate custom night 4

Within the nightmare house in fnaf 4 you have the nightmare animatronics led by Nightmare and Nightmare marionette. Since they have gotten an update to the game their has been given more recruits to their group. The new nightmare animatronics are Jack-O-Chica, Jack-O-Bonnie, Nightmare marionette, pumpkin, Nightmare Balloon boy and Nightmare mangle. Jack O Chica is different from her normal nightmare version since she is like a living jack o lantern while holding a pumpkin instead of a cupcake. She then appears in Fnaf world and then in ultimate custom night and she is very armed in this mode while being more violent to the night guard. Her eyes are bright orange color, same as the rest of her body, resembling  a fire or jack-o-lantern. Her bib is torn , wires and enderskeleton are showing.

Jack-O-Chica, VR simulation

Classification: Nightmare monster

Powers and abilities: superhuman physical characteristic, stealth mastery, minor light manipulation, possibly resistance to fire manipulation(Is on fire and isn't affected by it), self-sustenance(type 1,2 and 3), inorganic physiology(type 2), natural weaponry(teeth and claws), all previous abilities, immortality(type 2), duplication and intangibility when around enough heat(will appear in two separate places at once when a location is overheated. If a location over 100 degrees, chica can move through doors, unhindered by them being closed), possibly teleportation(appears in overheated areas out of nowhere) and enhanced senses(Could be comparable to the other animatronics with heat senses).

Attack potency: Street level(Not only that they can utilize their hands, claws and teeth, their body size is bigger than a human)| Wall level(Can casually kill the player. Comparable to the other animatronics like rockstar freddy, rockstar foxy, and Mr. Hippo who can pull themselves apart, tear apart and slice/cut apart humans. Can damage the human skull which is this level).

Speed: Unknown at least Average Human| Superhuman (Blitz the player, comparable to the other animatronics)

Lifting strength: At least Average Human(Easily lifts a child)| Class 1 to Class 5(Comparable to the other animatronics who can tear the player apart. This would include ripping the limbs, and likely the head off the body)

Striking strength: Street class

Durability: Street level(Composed of a hard metal)

Stamina: Unknown, possibly limitless via being a robot

Range: Standard melee range

Standard equipment: Jack-O-lantern that can attack on its own

Intelligence: Unknown| Average

Weakness: Can be stunned by light| Only appears in areas that are over heated

Note: The Fnaf 4 key is going by how powerful the character is in the child dream, due to UCN confirming that the character in the game were illusions.