Twisted Bonnie(novel)

Twisted Bonnie is one of the main antagonists of the second book of Five night's at Freddy's novels. The Twisted ones. Like the other twisted animatronics, he is an illusion of his blank model. In his degenerate version, twisted bonnie is a monstrous incarnation of Bonnie. He has a large mouth, full of 3 sets of sharp teeth. Later in the book, he is burned to where his first jaw is split into two, with his torso completely exposed.  

Classification: Holographic animatronic bunny

Powers and abilities: superhuman physical characteristic, aura(Causes nauses and dizziness), self-sustenance(type 1,2,3),inorganic physiology(type 2), body control, limited illusion creation, can dig quickly and hide underground, immortality(Type 2; is able to function proficiently even without its limbs), natural weaponry(via sharp claws and teeth).

Attack potency: At least Street level(Inferior to the original animatronics. Could overpower and kill adults)

Speed: Athletic human

Lifting strength: At least Peak Human(Should be somewhat comparable to twisted freddy)

Striking strength: At least Street Class

Durability: At least Street level(Inferior to the original animatronics, was unfazed being shot)

Stamina: Extremely high, due to being a robot

Range: Extended melee range

Standard equipment: none

Intelligence: Unknown

Weakness: None notable