Security guards (Five night's at Freddy's)

These humans security guards were at each pizzeria from the story and game series. Each one of them had a part from the timeline or from the history of the Afton family with the purple guy killer. Each security guard might have died from the animatronics or unknown reasons and this will have all of the night guards not including the player or Eggs from sister location.

Fritz Smith: He is the guard of the second pizzeria and the one that the player play as throughout the 5 night's and custom mode. Not much is heard from him since that game and whatever happened to him after that. Throughout the whole game Fritz smith is functionally identical to Jeremy smith in every way and also sounds like him. Since he is still human he is not strong against machines that can pierce his weak flesh skin or fight against ghost children. His only gear is the freddy mask, flashlight and tablet that is given to him by the owner of the second pizzeria.

Role: after Jeremy completes his 6 night, he is presumably moved to the day shifts. He takes on night 7 and later on is fired the following day by tampering with the animatronics. 

Jeremy:He is the former night guard of the second pizzeria and like Fritz he is a human night guard that has experience with the toys and withered animatronics.  

They are still human since they are the night guards and unlike the purple guy who is full purple or is armed with a knife, they are not killers but was misjudged by the animatronics since they all wear the same security suits.