Blacklight animatronics Fnaf

The blacklight animatronics are just a recolored counterpart of each animatronic, except reskinned with different texture packs to reflect the blacklight model. 

Animatronics:

Dark Freddy: Dark Freddy also known as Blacklight Freddy is the blacklight counterpart of the original Freddy Fazbear colored in pitch black saving for the white glowing eyes and teeth, reminiscent to the original shadow freddy from Five night's at Freddy's 2. In the blacklight mode of Freddy's level of parts and service mode, he serves as the original freddy replacement with same functions. In night terrors pizza level, he also appear to jumpscare and end the mode if the player wastes enough time progress the level. Curiously, in his jumpscare, his eyes and teeth changed from white to black with red aura.

Neon Bonnie: Neon Bonnie also known as blacklight bonnie is the blacklight counterpart of the original bonnie with trippy neon color's. In the blacklight mode of Bonnie segment from the parts and services level. He serves as the original bonnie counter part with the same functions. In Funtime Foxy dark room level segment from blacklight mode, Bonnie enderskeleton has a extremely rare chance to spawn. Fully approaching this enderskeleton will trigger neon bonnie jumpscare. In the night terrors mode pizza party level he will appear to jumpscare.

Neon Chica: Neon Chica also known as blacklight chica is the counterpart of the original counterpart of chica with trippy looking colors and nightmare cupcake replacing the original cupcake.

Burnt Foxy: Burnt Foxy also known as blacklight foxy is the counterpart of the original counterpart of foxy with a nearly charred looking suit with eyes which lack pupils. In the blacklight mode of foxy parts and services level, serves as foxy replacement with the same functions.

Virtualtrap: Virtualtrap also known as blacklight springtrap is the original counterpart of springtrap with darker blacklight lighting and glowing irises. He appears in the blacklight mode of Ennard repair and vent repair level from one of the sections of the breaker room. In this case the player must repair the vent as fast as they can before springtrap reaches them as once he does, he will jumpscare them, forcing them to start over. Unlike the other blacklight animatronics in the game, the only change is his actual eye color compared to his regular counterpart are the glowing eyes, as the rest is done through the lighting.

Shadow Mangle: Shadow Mangle also known as blacklight mangle is the original counterpart of mangle who appears similarly related to the shadow animatronics, colored completely with pitch black tints, saving for the eyeball and teeth.