Glamrock animatronics Security Breach

I will be adding in the newest animatronics for the security breach including the animatronics that are just announced to the Fnaf fans and I will still being adding in each different version of them including help wanted since they have been revealing different versions of them that have different abilities. Some might be familiar to the past mini games or posters. First up is Glamrock Freddy the leader.

Glamrock Freddy: Glamrock Freddy is the counter part of Freddy Fazbear who would appear in the security breach game. Like the other versions of Freddy Fazbear gang and other different versions of animatronics in the game of security breach. The first animatronic that we will start with is Glamrock Freddy.

Physical appearance: Glamrock Freddy is based on the original Freddy Fazbear, with a top hat(which comes in a blue stripes) and a black bow tie, but with a purple themed design as a reminiscent to the style of the 1980 era. As leaked from Trends international upcoming 2021 calendar, glamrock freddy concept art reveals himself to have blue/purple eyes, orange suit color, two pairs of tusk like fangs, light blue claw nails, red shines and lighter yellow tint for the muzzle, jaw, ear insides, fingers, stomach, and feet. He wears red shoulders guards, spiked bracelets, a red earring for his left ear, and a face paint in a similar style to the members of rock band groups(specially such as the kiss band) with light-blue and red colors. Although his leaked design is subject to be changed as it was merely made as concept. It has a microphone with a mic stand as well in his hand as an musical equipment.

Personality:

Glamrock Freddy attends with the glamrock animatronics band as a vocalist.

Role:

Glamrock Freddy is the lead singer of the glamrock animatronics, he is also involved with one of the areas with Montgomery Gator. This area appears to be a laser tag arena featuring two large cutouts of Glamrock Freddy and Montgomery Gator.

Glamrock Chica:

Glamrock chica is the glamrock counterpart of Chica (first pizzeria) who will appearing in the security breach game.

Physical apperance:

Glamrock Chica is a white-pink chicken with an orange beak, blue eyes, purple eyelids and orange feet. She has a few stray feathers that stick out from the top of her head with pink hair bow, visible pink metal segments below her left eye, and a pink marking around her right eye, along with having long eyelashes. She also sports 2 green triangles shape earrings. Much liker her toy and funtime counterpart, glamrock chica body is noticeably curvy, rather than simply round and ovular like the original chica's. Like the other glamrock animatronics, she is dressed in 1970s- era clothing. She has a pink chest piece, a narrow metallic west, small pink shoulder guards above her segmented arms, which end in green gloves, and green and pink sports tape wrapped around her heels(resemble leg warmers), along with green eye rings. Like Roxanne Wolf and Montgomery Gator, Chica holds a blueberry blue and hot pink guitar.

Personality:

Glamrock chica attended with the Glamrock animatronics band as a guitarist. Glamrock chica appears to be the band guitarist during the day shows. A large picture of her also appears in the main area next to glamrock gifts as does a banner that appears to have the same image,

Roxanne Wolf(Glamrock third member of the group)

Personality Appearance:

As leaked in the old calendar cover by Trends international, the concept art depicts roxanne as an animatronic wolf with punk-styled motif. With yellow eyes and gray armor suit color, roxanne has purple lipsticks, long shaggy white-gray hair with a green streak, a bushy tail, purple shins and forearms with the thin tiger like stripes green fingernails, purple toenails, and a face paint with some series of black markings. She wears red shoulder guards printed with few black star shapes, an earring for her left ear, and goth-like bracelets around the wrists, neck and waist. Her leaked design is conceived as just a concept and will change later on, however.

Personality:

Roxanne wolf attended with the glamrock animatronics band as a keytar player.

Montgomery gator:

Physical apperance:

Montgomery gator is a alligator glamrock animatronic designed with punk rock themes. As revealed from the old art cover for Trends international upcoming 2021 calendar, montgomery gator sports pointy sharp teeth, black nails, a red Mohawk, green-colored suit armor with reptilian textured legs, spots for the arms and cheeks, yellow colored or the stomach, jaw, and some segments of his tail.