Endo-02 Five night's at Freddy's 2

The second five night's at Freddy's pizzeria has a completely different kind of endo skeleton for the toy animatronics and the one inside of the puppet music box. The Endo-02 is also seen in the fnaf world game and by the appearance given to us we can see it's looks more detailed up close while showing some kind of resemblance to one one original withered animatronic named golden freddy who is laying down.    

Classification: Animatronic endo skeleton

Powers and abilities: superhuman physical characteristic, self-sustenance(type 1,2, and 3), inorganic physiology(type 2), immortality(type 2; scaling to the original animatronics like Freddy Fazbear and Foxy), stealth mastery.

Attack potency: Wall level(Can keep up with bonnie, balloon boy, and toy chica from entering the vents. Comparable to the other animatronics which were responsible for the Bite of 83 and the Bite of 87)

Speed: Superhuman(Can move between cameras as quickly as other animatronics)

Lifting strength: Peak human(Comparable to the other animatronics which can overpower humans and crush them into metal-filled suits)

Striking strength: Wall Class(Scales to the other animatronics which can crush human skulls into metal filled suits)

Durability: Wall level(Is composed of various metals, scales to striking strength)

Stamina: High (Due to being a robot)

Range: Standard melee range

Standard equipment: none

Intelligence: unknown

Weakness: Comparable to the other animatronics that are vulnerable to heat based attacks, only function between 12 o'clock midnight to 6 am.