Circus Animatronics Skin variants(Fnaf Special Delivery)

The next group of animatronics skin variants are the Circus animatronics that are from a circus show. The circus animatronics are animatronics based on the theme of carnivals and circuses. There are three animatronics skin variants based off on Foxy, Mangle and Springtrap. The animatronics are based on skins of multifarious pre-existing animatronics, wearing circus outfits to coincide with the event. The circus animatronics also carry around hazardous weapons. Instead of having a hook, Ringmaster Foxy has a long whip, Magician Mangle holds a saw and other magic related items, and Clown Springtrap holds a giant hammer.

Animatronics:

Ringmaster Foxy: Ringmaster foxy was brought into the game a week after ballora was introduced. He is foxy second skin variant after radioactive foxy. His apparels as his name suggest are basically based on a circus ringmaster in style, wearing black pants, a red coat with golden threads, a top hat decorated with red straps and a total of six small skulls, and a golden key chain. His suit color is a light grayish-brown with faint looking deteriorated textures, and his teeth are black with a single golden tooth. His left glows yellow and he wears no eye patch for his right eyeless socket. A long whip replaces the hook on hid right arm.

Magician Mangle: Magician mangle is the first skin variant and the second circus animatronic from Five Night's at Freddy's Special Delivery. Magician Mangle carries items, while wearing a magician hat with a red stripe and an orange bow-tie, along with their second head wearing white rabbit ears(reference the most common form of hat trick talents) and holding a magician wand in its mouth. They also have several playing cards strung among their wires. Their suit color is light-grey, like Ringmaster Foxy, but has orange textures on their cheeks, ears and around their mouth instead of brown. Mangle's right eye remains normal, while their left glows blue and their second head doesn't have Mangle normal eye, rather an eye with a black hole and white hypnotic spiral. Mangle blue eye gives them telekinesis abilities, being able to levitate and spin three deadly knives in the air. Mangle carries a handsaw, a tool property used when magicians pretend to saw people in half.

Clown Springtrap: Clown springtrap is the third animatronic variant skin from Five night's at Freddy's Special Delivery. Clown springtrap face has white-gray clown make up, having a smug, toothy grin with red lipstick smack dab across his mouth, while lacking hinge joints. He has mismatched glowing eyes, his right eye glows red. The left eye also has a zig-zag line on the eyelid, and his right eye has a smeared blue paint. He wears a red overweight tuxedo(along with a pink flower, a reference to the classic water squirting flower), white musky gloves, torn brown pants and large red clown shoes. He also has purple streamers laced on the bottom of his robe, on one of his shoes(which is nearly wrapped into a bow) and even some sticking out on the top of his head. Clown Springtrap main equipment of choice is a gigantic wooden mallet.