BONUS CHAPTER

*Nathan's POV*

It's been a while.

After Leon's shenanigans actually got us together in the first place, I've been more open with my sexuality. 

As I write this dumb letter inspired by Leon's bold tactics, he is currently latched to my arm.

"No say secret admirer." He whined, his head moving up as I pushed him gently.

"Mind giving me a little privacy?" I asked him politely, ruffling his brown hair a bit.

"No."

"But dude, I gave you privacy when you wrote yours." I hid a smile, "What's the point of writing if I just don't show you what I do to you and if you're going to be there?"

He took a moment to think about it. 1 thing I admired about Leon was his thought process and his mindset: he was always a thinker, and for that his moves were cautious. Perfect for dating someone who isn't exactly afraid to step out of the boundaries.

He finally gave in, and turned his back on me. I wrote my letter peacefully.

Letters to my dear Lee.

You know, I've actually been in love with you for a while, and although our relationship has just begun, I can see this going a very, very long way.

I mean I see a future with you. Us holding our kids, going to college together, our first time...not exactly my first time though, I'm sorry lol. Besides that, I can totally imagine a life with you.

It's funny how we've only dated for a month and I'm smitten over you. It's our 1 month anniversary today, and I can't wait to show you something special.

The garden of Eve was my classic spot for thinking about you. Thanks for introducing me to it.

I remember kissing you there. I remember a lot.

And I remember your confession.

You telling me about your interests in those letters...checking up on me... everything. I'm so glad you did it. I hope you don't regret it.

Now as you sit with your back turned, I just smile at the memories of you breaking into my locker like a thief to put your letters. Thought you'd take a pen from my locker too though, you're the type.

Anyways, I'm gonna bother you now, I love you!

Nathaniel ❤️

I folded the letter and moved closer to Leon, placing my lips on the delicate side of his neck. He shivered a bit, and I used my hand to place the letter on his lap. He turned around, looking flustered.

"Open it, Lee." I smirked, happy I did that to him.

He opened the letter and quickly skimmed through it. He pulled off his ferocious smile, and looked up at me.

"Bother me?" He shook his head and I nodded, smashing my lips against his.

He responded pretty quickly, quicker than most times. We made out for some time, and I quickly pulled back.

"Lion King?" He asked me and I snaked an arm around him.

This is our version of a happy ending. And I will always have it this way.

"Lion King." I reassured him.