Chapter 13: Hangovers and The 2 Letters

I woke up groggy from last night.

But the sad part is that I'm not in my own bed.

I immediately sat up, examined the black sheets. My head hurt a lot, and I rubbed my eyes to shake off that feeling. Looking to the side, I noticed a body next to me. I noticed the blonde hair.

I noticed Nathan.

And he was shirtless. What's with me and finding this guy shirtless?

He started stirring, and I had to think fast. This wasn't a good sight, and he'll probably freak out.

I looked around for my shirt, but couldn't find it anywhere. That's when Nathan finally turned my direction, his eyes a little open. But when he saw me, that's when his eyes opened widely and he pushed me off the bed.

"Fuck!" I cussed, sitting up from the ground. I had hit my head on the floorboard.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." Nathan quickly said, helping me up, "Are you okay?"

I was okay. I was busy admiring Nathan's body; his six pack was just so admirable, and he looked flustered.

"I'm okay, Nathan." He let go of me and I looked for my shirt, "Can you help me look for my shirt? I can't find it anywhere."

He nodded quickly, and found it on his side of the bed. He checked himself, then cleared his throat.

"I think I drank too much." He mumbled, "I'm so sorry if I did anything to you or said anything."

"No, I..it's alright Nathan. I'll just head out." I buttoned the shirt and made my way for the door.

"You can stay for breakfast if you want!" He yelled, making me turn back, "My parents aren't home until Sunday, so I'll be making some breakfast."

I smiled, "Of course I'll stay. But I don't have any clothes to change into or.."

"Don't worry about that, we'll figure something out." He smiled, "I think we need to get downstairs and start breakfast, cause I'm starving."

"Hangovers tend to make you starve..I'll take a shower and be out there in a minute."

Nathan nodded and left the bedroom. As soon as he left, I sighed. I don't know what happened last night, and I don't think I care.

I checked my phone to see what day it was. I have 16 days left.

Taking my notepad and pen, I quickly wrote a note to him.

Well, you definitely know how to throw a party.

By the way, your party is definitely trending already. I've seen photos and videos everywhere. Hopefully there will be this much positive reactions when I finally reveal who I am.

Anyways, I hid this letter with both of my letters because I had no choice because of the weekend. I hope you have a great weekend, and don't worry, my next letters are gonna come really soon.

Signing out,
J

I hid this one in his school bag, with his textbook. I then began to write another one.

Like I said, because it's a weekend, it's kind of hard for me to deliver these letters now.

Anyways, I hope you had a great party and weekend, don't forget to text everyone who attended. Also, I might be close to selling myself out, but who cares? Certainly not me.

I have been meaning to give you clues of where I am. Maybe I will on Monday.

Signing out,
J.

"Lee, come for breakfast!"

I heard Nathan call me and with that I quickly hid the other letter in one of his notebooks.

I quickly made my way down, my confidence shooting up completely with each passing day.