Chapter 12: Black Looks Real Good On You (Part 2)

The lengths I go to for Nathan.

His parent's house was beautiful, but now being used to pure waste. The music was so loud I swear my ears were bleeding. The air was full of intoxicating smells like cigarette smoke mixed with hennessy.

And this is why I never go for parties.

Nathan had mentioned all of them being in the VIP lounge, and he wanted us to meet there.

I walked all the way up the spiral stairs and found a big white door. I opened the door and wasn't ready for what I saw.

Nathan pushed the girl off of him and looked at me. I felt upset, but then realized he was quite drunk already.

"You." He ordered her, "Get out of here."

She huffed and moved aside, not before closing the door on us.

"Hey, Lee." He slurred.

I walked towards him and sat on the bed, "You're drunk."

"So what? It's my party, I can do what I want." He laughed.

"Just like making out with a girl? Yeah, you can do whatever you want..." I muttered under my breath.

"Oh, her? She took some of the pain away." He smiled, "I can't get my actual crush, so why not get a dumb blonde?"

I shook my head. He was definitely intoxicated.

"Whatever, Nate. I'm gonna go and get some juice." I stood to leave, but he held my arm.

"No, stay." He commanded.

I listened to him. We sat there for a while, not daring to look at each other. Nathan then handed me a glass full of liquor.

"What?"

"I want you to drink it. Get a taste of freedom." He lifted up the glass in an attempt to toast.

"No, Nathan. I'm not getting drunk with you."

"Has anyone ever told you how good you look in black? Like a fucking babe." Nathan smiled while I blushed a bit.

"Wow, Nathan. Please stop."

"Have a bit to drink and maybe I'll stop saying the truth." A hand flew up to his mouth, "Oops, sorry."

I took a bit of the burning liquor. My head felt a little lighter, and that was good.

Nathan and I began talking. We talked for a while about the most random topics ever, and then I started feeling a bit hot.

"You're sweating." He pointed out, "Let me help you take this off."

Nathan began unbuttoning my black shirt, all the while looking at me. Once he removed it, he couldn't stop staring at my chest.

"How in the good God do you have a 6 pack??" He asked me, running a hand down my chest while I winced away.

"When your parents force you to work out, that is how." I chuckled before I noticed his eyes on my lips.

"Has anyone ever told you how sexy you are, or is it just me?" His voice turned a little husky.

Now, don't get me wrong, I was a little tipsy, and wasn't thinking straight. Especially now that Nathan called me sexy.

"Just you." I replied with the same huskiness.

I have no idea who leaned in, and how, but Nathan's lips were on mine. Holy shit Nathan is kissing me.

We continued kissing for a while, and soon enough, I started unbuttoning Nathan's shirt. He groaned as I ran a hand across his bare chest. Stepping back into reality, Nathan broke the kiss while I looked at him dazed.

"What just happened.." I asked.

"I don't know, but that was amazing." He yawned, "I'm going to bed.

"Shouldn't you tell the others to leave?"

"My boys got it in case I crash out, just sleep." He crawled into bed, and I went to instinctively lock the door just in case anyone came in.

Hopping into bed with Nathan, my mind slowly drifted off...