22 Letters: Available for Pre-order Now!

Hey, it's me again.

I just want to say thank you to all the love and support 22 Letters is still getting to this day. I wrote this book in 2020, when I was 16 and struggling with writer's block. 16-year-old me had no idea this story would get any views when I hit post on the first chapter, and I bet if I could travel back in time and tell 16-year-old Salem that her book has almost hit 60k reads in May of 2023, she wouldn't believe it. Now something she'd ask for evidence for is the fact that 22 Letters is now a physical book people can hold in their hands!

That's right, folks, 22 Letters is now out on Preorder! 

The paperback version is still in the works and will be available soon, but as of May 15, 2023, 22 Letters is now an e-book live on Barnes and Noble, Apple Books, Kobo, and many more platforms to come! It's longer, better, and more polished than ever, and I can't wait for you all to read it!

22 Letters will be available for purchase on the 15th of July. For now, you can preorder it, or read the original version on here forever! I will never delete this version, it's a reminder of how far I've come and that I will always be a wattpader.

Thank you, and hope you have a wonderful day!