32 : boyfriends? no?

"you two are so good at drama acting." seokjin says as soon as the couple enters the cafe.

jimin shyly hides on taehyung's chest. he feels so shy from crying too much and their friends saw what happened earlier.

taehyung sat down on his chair and puts jimin on his lap, making the pink haired boy blush.

"what did i just heard? taehyung is jealous of hoseok? why? does jimin have feelings for him?" jungkook asks, staring at the two.

jimin gasps and looks at him wide eyed. "no! i was just teasing taehyung! i want to make him jealous. i swear, i don't like hoseok hyung." he explains.

taehyung pouts and poked jimin's chubby cheek. "you made me really jealous."

"so, what are you two now?" seokjin asks.

taehyung and jimin looks at each other. yeah, what are they now? are they boyfriends now? but they got married already.

"i actually want to sign a divorce." taehyung said.

jimin got hurt at that but he won't show it. he thought that they're good now and loves each other but why.. why taehyung wants to divorce? is he regretting confessing now?

he looks down in sadness and tries his best to supress his tears from falling.

he gets off of taehyung's lap and sat on the chair instead, still looking down.

"i thought you love him. why divorce?" yoongi asks, staring at jimin, knowing that the boy he used to love is sad.

taehyung took a glance at jimin before continuing. "i want to make jimin my boyfriend and then marry him again. this time, it's true. a wedding that we both like and that we love each other." he answers.

jimin can't help but to sob and covers his face with his hands. once again, taehyung made him cry by his sweet and touching words.

taehyung pulled jimin in a tight hug and chuckles. "you thought i don't love you? nah, just wanna marry you again." he said, planting a soft kiss on jimin's head.

their friends cooed but except yoongi who just watched them with a smile on his face. he admits he still have feelings for jimin but he's still trying his best to move on and focus on something else.

"you guys are so cute." hoseok said with jungkook nodding in agreement.

"dude, jimin went in a cafe but he's with his friends and taehyung." san said, watching the group of friends laugh inside the cafe. he was inside a car outside and watching them.

"really? great. i'm on my way."

"yeah." san replied and ends the call.

he rubs his eyes as he tries his best to recognize the man in a corner who's with jimin. he seems familiar but he can't see the face clearly.

he just shrugs instead and leans his back on the backrest of the seat. he pulled a cigarette from the box of it before he placed it on between his lips and lit it up with his lighter.

after a few minutes, wooyoung arrived to the cafe and went inside. he's wearing a snapback and a mask so no one will recognize him. he went to the counter to buy something to drink.

"uh, i will have affogato." he said and the lady typed down his order.

"that's it, sir?"

"yeah." he answers and gave her the money.

he waited for few minutes for his drink to be done. grabbing it, he went to a vacant table and sat down on the chair.

he looks around the place until he spotted jimin with his friends with taehyung beside him.

just the sight of taehyung sitting with jimin makes him annoyed.

he pulled out his phone and snapped few pictures of jimin then smirked under the mask.

"damn baby boy is so pretty as usual." he mumbles, staring at the pictures.

he puts down his mask a little to drink the coffee and hummed at the taste.

meanwhile, hoseok was laughing at seokjin's joke. he then sips on his coffee and looks around the place.

he caught a glimpse of a man who's sitting alone in a table. he was shocked when the man pulled down his mask to drink his coffee.

he swear, this man looks so so familiar to him.

he was about to study the face more but the man quickly puts his mask on and stood up with the coffee, leaving the cafe.

hoseok frowns and watched the man leave. maybe it's just a co-worker.

"hey, babe. you okay?" jungkook nudged him.

hoseok snapped out of his thoughts and smiles at his boyfriend. "yeah i'm okay kook."

but he still can't forget about that man. some part of him tells him that he should run after that man but he refused to do so, it will be embarrassing if it's only a random person.

"r-really? oh gosh.." jimin said and pouted.

taehyung hummed and brings hot chocolate and rice paper chips with a chocolate syrup in the living room for them.

"yeah, yoongi really likes you but he said he's moving on now. i don't know though if he succeeded already."

jimin only pouts even more. just thinking about broken hearted yoongi makes him sad, especially when it's about him.

he and taehyung are flirting a lot in front of their friends these past few days, not even noticing the sad look on yoongi's face.

the older helped him a lot. he helped him find out about the culprit of their wedding, comforts him and protects him in many ways.

so now, he want to make it up with him. but of course, he will do it together with taehyung, his boyfriend.

but, taehyung haven't asked him yet. that makes him sad.

jimin looks at taehyung whose eating the rice paper chips while watching.

"uhm tae..?" he softly said.

taehyung just hummed as he was busy watching and eating.

"what are w-we?"

taehyung turned his attention to him and smiles. "we're a married couple, why?" he asks.

jimin frowns and looks down, shaking his head.

i thought he will ask me to be his boyfriend now.

"n-nothing. uh, thanks for the chips and hot choco." he forced a painful smile and eats as well.

of course taehyung noticed the change of behavior of jimin and he knew exactly what's the reason.

he smiles, knowing that jimin is probably sad because of the 'boyfriend' stuff. he's happy that his plan will work but at the same time, he's sad cause he have to do it. he have to act.

the two continues watching the television. no one dares to speak.

jimin is watching but his mind can't help but keep thinking about them. he really thought that taehyung will ask him now. he thought that they will be boyfriends already. he can't help but tear up a little.

"that puppy is really cute, right?" taehyung asks and glanced at jimin.

the smaller only nodded as a reply, eyes glued on the television as he doesn't want to look at taehyung. it might just make him sad even more and break down. his heart is just really weak.

taehyung grins and went back on watching.

sorry, jimin. i have to.