04 : the wedding.

today is the day.

jimin and taehyung will be husbands just in few hours. the small boy is now currently inside the dressing room with his friend doing his make up. it was kim seokjin.

"hey, don't be nervous. if he hurted you then call me immediately and i will smack him with my frying pan. okay?" jin said to the nervous boy and did his hair.

"b-but hyung. i can't help it. w-what if he will kill me for being annoying? i don't wanna die yet. i still want to be feel loved by the person i love and be happy with him.." jimin said and sighs deeply, staring at himself on the mirror in front of him.

jin laughs by jimin's cuteness. "if he will kill you then his life will be miserable. me and kook will make sure that he will never be happy. don't worry." jin ssid and jimin giggled. his nervousness fading a little by his hyung's words.

"thanks hyung. where's kookie? i haven't seen him for a while."

"he's on his way. you know how slow that boy is." says jin whose now fixing jimin's white wedding suit.

few minutes later, a certain bunny faced boy enters the room with a huge smile.

"park jimin!" jungkook shouted and runs to give his friend a tight hug.

"kookie i missed you!" jimin giggled and hugged back his bestfriend.

him and jungkook are friends since they're only on their diapers. jungkook is always there whenever he needs him. the boy is always there whenever someone tries to bully jimin, he would always fight with them even tho it will give him bruises and body pains. he'll do anything for his friend.

about seokjin, they met him during their elementary days. the older was a transfer student to their school and made the first move by asking the two; where the restroom is, the library, and such.

"enough skin ship. you will ruin jiminie's make up." the older of the three shooed jungkook, making the two laugh at their hyung's funny annoyed expression.

"wow taehyung, you look good." taehyung's friend, yoongi complimented him as soon as he enters the boy's dressing room.

"yeah i know." taehyung said while watching himself in the mirror with a girl doing his make up.

"i saw your soon to be husband earlier. he's kinda cute." the older said and took a seat on a couch near taehyung.

"do i care? no. besides, he looks like a loser to me."

"don't be too harsh. he didn't do anything to you."

"well he's the reason why i'm here in this fucking church sitting in a chair inside a dressing room right now!" taehyung suddenly shouted which made both yoongi and the girl flinch.

yoongi gestured the girl to leave and she did, closing the door.

"do you think he wanna be married to an annoying shit like you? no! just like you, he had no choice but to accept this marriage! stop acting like a child and grow up, kim taehyung!"

"why are you even defending him now?! i'm your best friend for fucks sake-"

"just shut the fuck up and do what i said." yoongi said before he angrily left the dressing room.

taehyung sighs loudly and banged his head on the table in front of him.

"what a life."

as the wedding ceremony began, many visitors which are the grooms' relatives entered the huge church. until it was now jimin's turn.

the huge doors are being pulled open and jimin enterd with his father beside him. he was holding on his father's arm as they walked towards the altar.

taehyung watched as jimin walked with his father. he couldn't see his face clearly yet since the boy is wearing a veil.

on the other side, jimin steals glances to his soon to be husband. he's looking like a whole meal with the black suit and perfectly styled hair. jimin can't help but to fall inlove but no ㅡ he can't fall inlove with a dick like him.

once the father and son reached their destination, jimin lets go of his father's arm and mr. park went beside his wife.

and then, the priest starts talking.

now, it's time for their wedding bows. both the grooms listened to the priest.

"do you take kim taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

jimin gulped and nodded. "i-i do."

the priest then continued. "do you take park jimin as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

taehyung rolls his eyes and nodded. "i don't have a choice anyways. i do." the priest got shocked by the boy's rude behavior but just shrugged it off.

jungkook came forward to bring the wedding rings. he gave it to the priest as the priest blesses both the rings. after the rings got placed in both the grooms' ring fingers, the priest spoke once again.

"i now announce you as husbands. you may now kiss the groom." taehyung sighs and turns to face jimin whose looking so nervous right now. he lifts up the veil and he finally saw his face clearly. he admit the boy looks really pretty at the moment. prettier than any other brides or grooms that he have ever saw before.

shaking his head, he leans forward to.. place a quick peck on jimin's soft and plump pinkish lips. the other blushed and looked down then everyone claps happily at the scene.

"congratulations, mr. kim taehyung and mr. kim jimin!"

sorry it's so so lame. i don't know how wedding ceremonies works lol. anyways, thanks for reading and i hope you like it. see you in the next chapter.