39 : awake.

"

who are you?" taehyung asked.

jimin dropped the paper bag on the floor, his eyes are glued to taehyung only.

"y-you don't remember me..?" jimin asks and his voice got shaky.

taehyung only shook his head. "yoongi hyung, who's this?" he asks yoongi whose watching them.

"uhm.. he's your husband, taehyung." yoongi answers.

taehyung furrowed his brows. he can't remember having a husband.

"how come? i can't remember marrying a boy.. i'm not even gay and why am i in a hospital?" he looks around the white room.

jimin's eyes lets out tears while he just stared at taehyung. he waited for 2 months, 2 months without him. now that he's awake, he can't remember everything?

he sniffles and wipes his tears and turns his heel to leave the room.

"jimin.." namjoon sadly called out his name.

he twisted the doorknob while sobbing and was about to leave but then, he felt pair of arms being wrapped around his waist.

"don't leave, baby." he heard taehyung says and the raven placed his chin on jimin's shoulder.

jimin only cries hard and turns to hug his husband as tight as he could but still careful not to hurt him.

"how dare you!!" he shouted between his cries.

taehyung chuckles and plants a soft kiss on jimin's head. he miss doing this.

"i'm sorry, i had to. forgive me, please?" he looks at their friends and gestures them to leave to give the two some privacy.

they nodded and gathers their stuffs and left the room.

now, only jimin's cries can be heard inside the room. taehyung slowly walks towards the bed and sat down on it, placing the small boy on his arms. both of them doesn't want to let go of the hug.

"t-taeh-hyung.. t-t-tae.." jimin mumbles, crying.

"shh, i'm here now." taehyung says softly, rubbing jimin's back to help him calm down.

"sorry, jungkook suggested to act while you're on your way here. i woke up two hours ago." he explains.

jimin only listens and looks at taehyung's face. his own face is a mess but taehyung doesn't care because for him, jimin is still the most beautiful person in this world.

"i-i will kill kookie." jimin pouts angrily and taehyung finds it adorable.

the boys stared at each other's eyes. they've missed each other so much. they miss doing the things they always do before.

taehyung's eyes landed on jimin's lips. he was tempting to lean his own lips on those beautiful pink plump lips.

while jimin, he noticed the raven staring at his lips. he blushes at that and pressed his lips together which caused taehyung to stop staring.

"ahㅡ sorry. i just couldn't h-help it." taehyung apologized.

jimin giggles and pressed his lips on taehyung's pale ones.