68 : beer.

"welcome!!" jimin grins, opening the door wide.

their friends came inside, seokjin and jungkook engulfing jimin in a tight hug.

"where's our nephew?" seokjin asked once they pulled apart from the hug.

jimin giggles and pointed to the playmat in front of the couch and tv where taeji is playing with yeontan and his toys.

"baby, look! your uncles are here." jimin carries taeji who hugs his favorite stuff toy tightly. it was the chick stuff toy that yoongi gave to jimin before.

taeji looks at the men, eyebrows furrowed.

"don't you remember them? this is uncle seokjin, jungkook, namjoon, wooyoung, hobi, yoongi, seonghwa and san." jimin points to each of them.

"he's so adorable." namjoon smiles.

taeji remembers them then hides his face on his mama's neck, feeling shy.

"aww, look at him! he's like jimin when he got shy." jungkook cooed.

jimin giggles and pats taeji's bums as he knew how much the baby loves it.

taeji is 5 months old now, have a beautiful soft brown hair, blue eyes like jimin's, can sit and crawl. he still can't walk but taehyung and jimin are teaching him. he can only say some incoherent words, or imitating tannie's bark.

yeontan is always there and looking out for taeji ever since he met his brother. he always visits the crib every night to check up on his baby brother and always plays with him.

"oh, you guys are here now." taehyung said while shaking the bottle of milk.

"no, we're not." jungkook rolled his eyes and sat on the couch.

"i will just change taeji's diaper first." jimin said before going to taeji's room while carrying the baby.

taeji finally stops hiding his face, now looking at his mama.

"mama jiminie will change your diaper cause it's dirty now, hm?" the pink haired boy laid down taeji on a mattress.

taeji only balled his fists, watching as his mama changed his dirty diaper.

"bwaa.." taeji mumbles.

jimin giggles at that and kissed taeji's cheeks. "is that your first word? ba?"

taeji giggles cutely and bites his hand, still watching his mama.

when jimin is finally done, he picks taeji up and went back downstairs.

yeontan wiggles his tail once he saw taeji, wanting to play with him.

taeji saw his brother and giggles. "a-awf! awf!"

"don't tell me taeji will bark like yeontan someday." hoseok jokes.

the group of friends laughs, expect yoongi, jimin and taehyung. seokjin pushed hoseok off of the couch because of too much laughing.