38 : wake up.

"jimin, join us." seokjin says as he placed the foods he made on the table.

there's only four of them inside taehyung's room. seokjin, jungkook, jimin and of course, taehyung whose still not waking up.

"it's okay hyung. i'm full." he said, not tearing his eyes off of the raven.

jungkook sighs at that. "he won't be happy if you're not going to join us to eat. please minnie?" he pleaded.

jimin sighs and looks at them. "fine. but i will only eat a bit."

he stood up to sit beside jungkook who smiles sadly at him.

in two days, jimin will finally turn twenty one. he wanted to celebrate it with taehyung but the raven is still not waking up and it's making him sad.

seokjin puts buttered chicken on a plate with enough amount of rice beside it before placing it on the table in front of jimin.

"there, eat." he says.

jimin nodded and wore the plastic gloves before he slowly starts to eat the food.

the two boys watched him with a sad expression. their best friend is always like this; not wanting to eat as he said he needs to stay beside taehyung and wait for him to wake up so they always have to force him to eat.

they just hope that taehyung will wake up soon, especially jimin's birthday is about to come. they won't be able to celebrate without taehyung and jimin not smiling.

they decided to join the pink haired male to eat while talking about something funny to lighten up the mood.

the day that everyone's waiting for finally came. it's now jimin's twenty first birthday.

but still, taehyung haven't woke up.

currently, jimin is inside their house and preparing himself to go to the hospital. he doesn't feel like celebrating his birthday but his friends already prepared everything.

he said that he want to celebrate it at taehyung's room. he can't celebrate his birthday without his husband beside him.

he went to the car and starts driving. before he drives towards the hospital, he needs to stop by at somewhere first.

as he was driving, his phone rings, indicating that there's an incoming call.

jimin picks it up while still focusing on the road.

"yes?"

[jimin! are you on your way?] he heard jungkook asks.

"yeah, just need to but something. how's taehyung?" he asks.

[as usual, still sleeping.]

jimin sighs as he heard it.

justㅡ when are you gonna wake up, tae? he thought.