48 : promise

| a month later.

it was now the last week of november and next month will be december.

they are planning to get married by december 28th, before taehyung's birthday and the celebration of new year.

now, jimin is inside their bedroom while looking through the book taehyung bought for him from a store. the book is full of wedding stuffs; wedding dresses, tuxedo, churches and such.

"the dresses are so beautiful.. i wish i was a girl instead." he pouted.

"well, who cares. i will wear what i want. gender doesn't matter." he giggles and decided to choose a dress for himself.

he spotted one and it was really beautiful. he feels like he will make taehyung fall even more to him if he will wear it.

 he feels like he will make taehyung fall even more to him if he will wear it

he smiles softly. he can't wait to wear it and get married with taehyung.

he took a picture of the gown using his phone before flipping the book again.

after a good 30 minutes, jimin is finally done.

he closed the book and puts it inside the drawers before going down the stairs.

he went to the kitchen and saw taehyung making lunch for them.

jimin grinned and went behind the older male before he backhugs him and sniffs his neck.

this smell.. it's so addicting.

"oh, you're done now?" taehyung asks while flipping the burger patties.

jimin nodded and peeks to look at the pan. "woah, patties. i love eating them with rice matching with gravy and mushroom."

taehyung chuckles and hums. "i love that too but you know what i love the most?"

jimin nodded with a grin. "of course it's me!" he happily said.

taehyung shook his head. "nope. not you."

the younger's smile turns into a frown and unwrapped his arms around taehyung.

"it's not me..?" the small boy sadly mumbles.

taehyung puts the cooked patties on a plate then turns to look at his fiance, making him let out a chuckle.

"of course i'm just kidding. you're the one who i love the most." he went to jimin and hugs his waist.

the said boy huffs and pushed taehyung's chest. "don't talk to me. i had enough of your pranks."

taehyung laughs and hugs jimin tightly and peppers his face with soft kisses. "i'm sorry, my fiance."

the two ended up eating together while talking about their plan about their wedding.

- WARNING! -

taehyung sighs and opens the door before going inside. he also locks the door behind him so no one will disturb him.

he walks over to the certain guy whose tied up on the chair, bruises covering his whole figure.

taehyung clicked his tongue and reached for his knife inside his pocket. he pulled it out and lifts the man's chin using it.

"chae, wake your ass up." he said.

but the said boy won't wake up, still passed out on the chair.

the red haired male rolled his eyes and pressed a fresh wound of hyungwon which is on his stomach.

hyungwon woke up immediately and screamed in pain. "AAAH!"

"finally. you're wasting lots of my time." taehyung said.

hyungwon cried out and glared at taehyung. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL ME ALREADY?! KILL ME NOW!"

the other male laughs and shakes his head. "oh damn. you're making me laugh. thanks for that."

he pulled another chair and placed it in front of hyungwon before sitting down on it. he faced the male whose glaring at him.

"let me tell you this." he started.

"at first, you want me to let go of you, right?" he raised a brow.

hyungwon gritted his teeth and listens to him.

he's also looking at taehyung's pockets and such. he was hoping he could still escape.

"well, jimin wants you to let go of him too when you're raping him. but what did you do? did you let go of him?" taehyung smirked.

"no! you didn't! YOU JUST KEPT DOING THAT SHIT AND DESTROYED HIM!" he snapped and didn't hesitate to stab hyungwon on his chest.

"HE BEGGED YOU! HE BEGGED YOU TO LET GO OF HIM BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN! INSTEAD, YOU JUST RAPED HIM EVEN MORE!" he added and grabs his gun.

hyungwon looks at taehyung weakly as the knife is still on his chest.

"n-no.." he mumbles.

taehyung teared up before pulling the trigger and shot hyungwon right on his head.

he panted and dropped the gun on the floor. he runs his fingers on his hair locks and he screams loudly.

"AAAAAH FUCK!"

meanwhile, jimin got worried as he heard a sound of a gun and taehyung's scream. he twisted the door knob but it's locked.

"t-tae! what's happening!!" he shouted while banging  on the door.

junhyung went beside jimin as he listens to the noises inside. "he killed him." he said.

jimin furrowed his brows and looks at his father in law. "w-what? who?"

"taehyung. he killed hyungwon already." junhyung answers.

jimin's eyes widened and he bangs on the door again. "taehyung please open this!"

not long enough, the older opens the door and looks at jimin with tired eyes.

jimin gasps as he saw taehyung's state. he was covered in blood. more like covered in hyungwon's blood.

"t-taeㅡ" he got interrupted when taehyung pulls him in a tight hug.

junhyung just smiles and walks away instead to give them some privacy.

jimin frowns and hugs him back. then, he peeks inside the room and saw hyungwon's dead body still tied up in the chair.

he almost gagged at the sight. hyungwon's face can't be recognized anymore as taehyung shot him right on his face.

"jimin.." taehyung started.

"i-i promise you. i will protect you no matter what. even if it will kill me. i'm willing to die for you."

jimin teared up at that and lets go of the hug. he cups taehyung's cheeks and stared right at his eyes. "no tae. don't say that. if you will die then i will die too! i will kill myself! i can't live without you so please, don't let yourself to die. promise me that."

taehyung smiles a little and nodded. "i promise." he said before pressing their lips together.