65 : taeji.

"jimin, i swear to god." taehyung sighs loudly, handling the box of cookies to his husband.

"nooo. i don't want it! i want ice cream." jimin protests and crosses his arms, looking away.

"you asked for cookies!! and now you don't want to est it and asking for ice cream?!" taehyung suddenly snapped.

"i fucking had to wait in the long line for an hour just to buy the fucking cookies you asked me to buy and now you don't want to eat it?!" taehyung slammed the box of freshly baked cookies on the coffee table.

jimin flinched at the loud sound and sniffles softly, looking at taehyung with teary and fearful eyes.

taehyung's eyes widened as he realized what he did. he saw his husband's eyes now letting out tears and it made his heart shatter.

"j-jimin, i sorryㅡ"

"i-i will e-eat it. i-i'm sorry f-for being like t-this." jimin said, taking the box of cookies and opens it.

with shaky hands, the boy held a cookie up and nibbled on it.

taehyung's heart broke at the sight. he pulled his husband in a hug and kissed the crown of his head.

"i should be the one to say sorry. it's normal that you're being like this and i became a bitch. i'm sorry, i was just really tired."

"t-tired of me?"

taehyung immediately denies. "no. tired from that long line."

jimin nodded and bites on the cookie again.

yeontan went to them and wiggles his tail. he saw the box of cookies so he tries to jump on the table but fails since he was really tiny.

"our baby must be hungry." taehyung chuckles and stood up. "i will give him something to eat.

"please hurry up. i will miss you." jimin took another cookie.

taehyung hums and placed a soft kiss on the pink haired boy's forehead before going to the kitchen with yeontan following him.

it's been few months now and the baby's arrival is getting near. they've already bought some stuffs for the baby, both pink and blue color.

they have also decorated the once storage room before. it will be their baby's room and it's beside taehyung's and jimin's room.

the storage room is kind of big but not that too much, enough for their baby bean.

junhyung and jihoon also talked to the principal of their school that the two needed a break for few months. they didn't told the principal the reason why. and luckily, the principal agreed as he adores both taehyung's and jimin's father a lot, junhyung and jihoon.

he knew how successful those two's company are.

their friends visits them once a week to check on what's happening but jungkook and seokjin visits often. they just loves their best friend, jimin so much and they're worried that something bad might happen to him and that taehyung doesn't have any idea what to do.

taehyung is not an idiot but for them, it is and that makes the red haired male be mad at them sometimes.

also, their parents are planning to build a new house for them which is bigger but both the married couple refused. they doesn't want to leave their memories in the house.

this is the house where their relationship started, and everything.

now, jimin got bored and stood up to turn on the television and watch his favorite cartoons. his baby bump is bigger and heavier now which gave him hard time to move.