Chapter 18(Edited)

I roll off him and lay next to him on the bed. He stands up and loosens his belt and takes it out. He unbuttoned his jeans and slides them off. He stands at the end of the bed and looks at me from head to toe.

"Take your clothes off.It's in the way of where i wanna be." He says seductively. I take my clothes off and I'm left in my matching bra and thong

"Now,are you ready?" he said pulling me closer by my ankle. I glared at him. He hooks his fingers in my thong and pulls it down,his fingers gliding against my legs,sending tingles up my spine. Goddamn I will never get tired off his hands on my body. Ugh,it feels good to be in his arms. He climbs on top of me using his arms to support him. I arch my back a bit and he removes my bra.

He throws it on the floor and looks into my eyes. So much love,lust and desire in them.What he says next makes my insides turn,but in a good way. "I love you Tammy.From the moment i found out the moment we became bestfriends,i just didnt know how to tell you about my feelings. I couldn't get you off of my mind. i'm sorry that I couldn't stop your heart from breaking. When I found out that Stephen was your mate. The only thing that kept running in my mind was 'is she going to leave me for that asshole?' i went crazy,but I didnt show it. Now I know that you're officially mine I'm not planing on letting you go Tammy.Not now,not ever."

He puts his hand on my cheek wiping away a tear that I didn't was there. I smile at him and he smiles at me. "I love you Tammy,with all my heart." He tells me. "I love you too Jason."

He brought his lips to mine kissing me softly and sliding his finger into my wetness and starts making figure 8s on my sensitive clit. I let out a strangled moan and he groans making me more wet. "Fuck,you're so wet and it's all for me." He tells me in a seductive voice. I cover my face with my hands but he pulls them away from my face. "Don't be embarrassed mi amor,your beautiful." Oh dear Goddess when did he learn to speak spanish. "Where did you learn to speak spa...Holy shit,I forgot how big you are. It fucking hurts. But in a good way." He thrusted into me.He pulled out. "Shit. Im sorry babe." He says me,concern dripping from his voice. "No,no,no the hurts feels good."

His puts one hand on my grabbed hip and I felt his tip stop as he touched me slightly. "Hard and fast or soft and slow?" He asks me. I love that his being careful with me. It makes me more hornier then I am. "Whatever floats your boat babe." I whisper softly to him.

He groaned and pushed his cock into me. He thrusted into me softly at first making me moan but when he started to speed up,my heart started to go faster. My moans start getting louder soon after that I'm a moaning mess. "Shit,fuck I'm so close." Moan after moan, and groan after groan he only got faster and harder. I knew that we were near our climax. And with one final thrust I came hard on his thick cock,but he didn't stop. He continued. He started to groan and I knew was coming close to his climax."Shit,shit,shit. I'm almost there,just give me a few sec...Fuccccck." And he came inside of me.

"Shit.That was..." He rolls off of me panting loudly.
"Amazing." I say finishing his sentence. The door is opened wide and it's my mother. She gasps. Justin pulls the blankets over us and laughs. "Mom!" I groan out. "Have you ever heard of knocking." I ask blushing. "Sorry dear I just heard a lot of banging and I thought something terrible happened to you. But clearly you're doing fine by the looks of it." She says smirking. She walks out the room and closes the door behind her.

I look at Jason and we both start to laugh,together. That woman. She really is something else. "Hey,look. I know I already said this,but I love you Tam-tam." He tells me sincerely. I smile and lean down,placing my head on his chest and I kiss it. "I love you too baby."

The End

Dont forget to like and comment