Chapter 8(Edited)

10 month later

"Justin I'm home and I've got snacks for us tonight." Tonight is movie night and I've got the perfect movie in mind(rubs hands together evilly). I mean I've watched it like a million times,I'm just wondering if he'll like the movie(wink,wink). Justin comes running down the stairs and pulls me into a hug and nuzzled his head in my neck. "I missed you so fucking much." He kissed my neck. "I hope it isn't a movie like the note book because then it will be boriiiiing." I face palm myself and look at him. "Hey it's not a boring movie and no it's a new movie that's called 365 days and it's the best movie ever."
"This movie sound like someone gets kidnapped and someone dies." My mouth goes wide open and he looks at me, smirking, "So someone does get kidnapped and someone does die. Well this movie sounds fucking awesome lets watch it."

1 hour and 20 minutes later
"Holy shit. I think I have a boner. That movie was fucking awesome." I look down at his boxer and see his cock standing up proud. I put my hand on his hard,thick and long cock and give it squeeze. He groans and he looks at me with a lust in his eyes. He pulls me into his lap so that I'm straddling him. He pulls me into a passionate kiss. Oh and did i mention that I'm 5 months pregnant with twins and it's Justin's babies.Well if i didn't then now you know.

I grind against his dick and he moans into my mouth. He pulls away and whispers into my eye. "Dont do that or I'll take you on this couch." I bite his bottom lip and suck on it. "Then take me daddy." Yes,yes I know it's weird that I've got a daddy kink but I don't give a fuck. He layed me on the couch and he got on top of me.Jesus it's really chilly. Wait when the fuck did I take my clothes off.He starts rubbing my clit slowly and I let out a moan. He pulls me into another passionate kiss and and he bites my bottom lip and sucks on it.

He kisses me on my my jaw and neck and sucks on it. I let out another moan and he starts rubbing my clit a bit faster. Jesus if he doesn't put his cock balls deep in me then I'm going to burst like a fucking balloon. I feel him position himself at my entrance and he thrusts into me. I moan out loud and he starts moving at a slow pace cause he doesn't wanna hurt the babies. I move my hips with his and look into his eyes. "I swear to the Goddess if you don't go any faster you'll be on pussy punishment for the rest of your Goddamn life." And with that he started going faster."Oh fuck yes,just like that."

"Jesus harder Justin harder." He started hitting me on the right spot. "Oh my God.Im close." and i know that his close cause his groaning,"Cum for daddy babygirl." Soon after that I came on his rock hard cock and then after that he came in me. He picked his boxer's up and pulled him on. I sat on the couch and picked his t-shirt up and pulled into over my head.I tried to get up but I couldn't cause I look and feel like a fat whale. Justin chuckled and pulled me up,then someone knocked on the door and we looked at each other and we opened the door to see who it was. We opened the door and stood with shocked faces at the people in front of us.

Dont forget to like and comment