Chapter 17(Edited)

The past two days have been the best days of my life because I have Jason and my two sons my my side. Im sitting in the twins room,when someone knocked on the door. I shout come in and it's Stephen. I roll my eyes and go sit with my boys on the floor.

"Hey,just wanted to tell that I'm sorry again for breaking your heart. I wish I hadn't. But you seem happier with Jason. So i will be trying my best to get over you." Stephen tells me and looks to the ground. I stand up and pick up Jake and Jackson. I walk to Stephen. I look up at him and smirk. Just to make him have more trouble to try and get over me I stand on my tippy toes and give him a kiss on the cheek. He looks at me and lifts one eyebrow at me.

I roll my eyes and start laughing. I put Jake and Jackson in their crib and put them down. I walk out the room and towards my room and I see Stephen following me. I furrow my eyebrows and just roll me eyes. If he thinks that something is going to happen,it's not so he shouldn't get his hopes up. I sit down on the bed,my front facing the door. I just started to speak about the moment I blacked out and who I chose to be my mate

"So you chose Justin so that me and your sister could be mates?" He asks me. I nod my head yes. He sighs sadly and nods his head. I look at him. Shame man. See if he hadn't rejected me we wouldn't have been in this predicament.

"Okay. I see how it is." Stephen turns and Justin walks into the room,closing the door. Smirking. He walks over to me slowly unbuttoning his shirt and taking his shoes off.

"Wait you know there's going to be a talent show right I wanna go see the acts babe." I tell him,trying to get off the bed.(Keyword:trying.) He pushed me back on the bed.

"Fuck the talent. I need to fuck my mate right here right now. So no,we're not going to that fucking talent. "He growls at me. Jesus is it wrong to be turned on by his man I call my husband. I push him away and get up walking to the door. But he pulls me back onto the bed making me fall on top of him. "You're finally all mine and I can do whatever the fuck I want to do to you." Shit I'm so horny I bet this fucker can smell my arousal.

I smile at me. "Then do what you have to do honey I'm all yours." I tell him with a smirk on my face.

Dont forget to like and comment