Chapter 16(Edited)

Everyone was looking at me intensively like I had grown two heads.Justin took my hand in his"So who did you choose?" Before I could answer my sister spoke up. "Can we please do this after we're done with the talent show?" Talent show. What talent show. "Your probably thinking what talent show?"
"The fuck i am. So what talent show exactly?" I ask and look at everyone. "Jesus you just became a mom and your forgetting already,but anyway it was mom's idea. She said that it would bring the pack together. As if we're not together already." Chloe tells me.

My sister lets out a laugh and I laugh with her. Ahh...still as sarcastic as 10 months ago. I shock my head and just look at her. "So why are you telling me this exactly?" I ask my sister and she rolls her eyes. "We well I want you to sing." Yeah like that's happening. "Come on Chloe we all know that I can't sing." I look at her and then Stephen speaks. "Actually you have a beautiful voice." I look at him and he looks at me and it looks like his telling the truth,but I really don't care. "You really think so Alpha Stephen." I fake blush and push a piece of my hair behind my ear.

He walks towards me and takes my hand in his and lifts it to his lips before he kiss it I pull my hand away and he sighs. "I dont think so,I know so." This asshole thinks he can creep his way into my heart after he did. Hell no,my husband is in the room and so is his fiancè. "You left me and rejected me. You're the reason why I almost committed suicide. You're the reason why I don't believe in love anymore!" I shout at him and he flinches. "Dont worry I love all you guys as family but he made me not believe in true love anymore. That was until Justin changed my whole perspective on love." I tell them. Justin comes to my side and pulls me into a hug and he whispers into my ear.

"I know who you picked cause it's very obvious and they can't even see it." He pulls away and winks at me. I smirk at him and he smirks back at me. I hear a thud and see Stephen crying on the floor. I roll my eyes and start laughing my ass off as he confessing his sins to me. Stupid idiot that he is.

"I'm so sorry Tammy. I haven't been the perfect mate. I'm sorry I rejected you. I dont know what got into me. I wasn't thinking straight." He says while crying. "Damn right you weren't thinking straight. But your desicion made me have a better life with my husband and two sons" I tell him. He looks at me and I look at him and we smile at each other. "Now can i please see my two handsome sons. By the way,where are they anyway?" I ask just as two nurses walk in. Each one holding one of my sons. I sit up on the bed and they hand my babies to me.

Tears start to form in my eyes. They look just like their father. I look up and see Justin crying. I call him over and he comes to me and takes one of them. He looks so small in Jason's muscular arms. "So have you thought about names." Justin asks me."Yeah I have." I say.
"So what's the names?" My mom asks me
"The oldest is Jake Jones and the youngest is Jackson Jones." I tell everyone and they all smile at me. Shit but I have to tell them who i chose. 'You don't have too.You heard what the Moon Goddess said,in 4-5days they will notice who you chose.'

Dont forget to like and comment